Interview at-least?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

To employees and mgmt or recruiter in Butler, Georgia

5 months ago

Help- Please tell me what I need to do to at least get an interview? I am located between Birmingham and Atlanta. I have applied for numerous telecommute or work at home positions. I worked for another large insurance comp for 10 yrs, worked on the hospital side in (analyst)reimbursement for 3+ yrs and I now have my degree in Healthcare management. I'm over 40 but not by much, I have a solid work history except when I was laid off and/or in the last semester of school. I have awards, lots of proof on paper, letters of recommendation, etc. ---I'm wore out trying to get a job. I've even applied for entry level and two hours away. I have work at home experience as well. Please if anyone knows what I could be missing, please advise. Thank u so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jesswin in Blue Springs, Missouri

2 months ago

I know if you put down on your application that you can not work over time or weekends they wont consider you. Also, depending on the position you apply for, you have to pass an assessment. If you fail it they wont consider you and you have to wait 6 months to take the assessment again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.