UnitedHealth Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at UnitedHealth?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

rajesh jakk in Nashua, New Hampshire

56 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at UnitedHealth?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Software Engineer position Interview..

the process starts from getting a phone call from recruiter after a few days when u send online application. 1st interview on phone with general questions about ur background, then 2nd phone call will be scheduled for technical interview based on your resume if this goes well they will schedule face 2 face interview. BUT hold down here in face 2 face u might do well because most of the questions will be behavioural questions (e.g. what challenging task u had in ur last work) and many and u feel u will get the job. After the face 2 face, which supposed to be a final interview and u might be w8ing for ur results they will give u casual call anytime and will start shooting some difficult tech questions for which u will not be prepared mentally and it will screw all ur efforts. So, if you are applying for job specially technical field either u should be excellent techie or be prepared. I hope this will help.
Raj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

51 months ago

Elizabeth Smith in Somersworth, New Hampshire said: I had a similar experience interviewing in NH I left with a terrible feeling, felt degraded and the questions had littel to do with the positions requirements, I had a good phone interview a few months later for a diffeerent position and this recruiter was great she did send me a rejection letter which I never rec'd over the entry level CSR PHONE job

SO does that mean another recruiter for UHG called you in regards to another position? What position did they offer? and did you accept?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

51 months ago

FJLSJFLS in Houston, Texas said: The interviewer asked canned questions:
Describe specifically an instance when a customer did not understand something that you explained to them and how did you make them understand.

Describe an experience when you had to change plans and what you had to do to remedy the situation.

Describe an instance when a customer was unhappy and what you did to resolve the sitation.

Describe an instance when you went above and beyond for a customer.

They want specific scenerios....so be prepared.....this is low paying job with no growth potential in site......

Cenetene is a much better company and pays thier employees far better....

I just applied.. I hope they call

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

coitk1990 in New York, New York

15 months ago

I just got finished with my phone interview and I feel BEYOND degraded. The recruiter kept interrupting me and at the end he said I was TOO detailed. I thought the purpose of an interview was to express yourself.

At the end of the day, no I dont feel I got the position even though I am beyond qualified.

I dont feel that its ok that you should be denied a position based on the unprofessionalism of a recruiter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.