How to get a job at Universal Protection Service - West.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Universal Protection Service - West? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

kc in Frisco, Texas

16 months ago

Well I applied on I thinks it was mosnter.com and they called me two days later and asked me to come in for an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kc in Frisco, Texas

16 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Universal Protection Service - West? How did you find the job ? How did you get that first interview?

I applied on mosnster.com and two days later they called me for an interview. I go in in the morning to talk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jose perez in Norwalk, California

15 months ago

i made my aplication on line but can't to put my resume i have interes to work with us
thanks

jpippin41@hotmail.com in Denver, Colorado

10 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Universal Protection Service - West? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Are you still working? how long did the process take after your interview? I was interviewed

on the 5th of June

10 months ago

After application and interview how long do I have to wait. They told me I am in their system and to be patient.

10 months ago

How hard is it to get a job with universal protection services> I applied and interviewed on one of their hiring event days. I was told that I am in their system now and I need not apply again. They said when I fit their job they will callme.

Is this for real

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.