How to get a job at Universal Protection Service.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Universal Protection Service? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

sissy4012@yahoo.com in Sanford, Florida

16 months ago

I've been applying for security positions with this company. I have a lot of security experience in this field. Everytime I apply, I only get an automative response saying that my application or resume is impressive but they have found another candidate that best fits their needs and they will no longer be pursuing my application with me. My question is with almost 30 years of in this field and not just being a security officer and with all aspects of jobs that I've had and is now a shift supervisor that requires me to supervise 8 officers, do uniform inspection and is a liason for my company that I presently work for, did site protocols for post orders etc. and so many other very important positions that I've held. What exactly are they looking for. Very interested. Is this a new company and just wanting rookies or what? Someone please tell me something. Thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ora757ora@yahoo.com in Newport News, Virginia

13 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Universal Protection Service? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

trying to apply for a position with this company having a hard time with this can you please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.