University Hospitals H Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at University Hospitals H?

What do you like best about working at University Hospitals H? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

kiwi30 in Youngstown, Ohio

11 months ago

I don;t know anything about working for University Hospital Although I'd love to learn about the benefits of working for such a well known organization!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

I don't know anything about working for University Hospital Although I'd love to learn about the benefits of working for such a well known organization!

11 months ago

I would assume hat being a large conglomerate of Dr's and nurses the pay and benefit packages are second to none!

11 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at University Hospitals H?

What do you like best about working at University Hospitals H? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees? I don't know of any "perks" of working for such an agency/ompany but I'm sure they take very good care of their employees.

11 months ago

kiwi30 in Youngstown, Ohio said: I don't know anything about working for University Hospital Although I'd love to learn about the benefits of working for such a well known organization!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.