How to get a job at University of Miami.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at University of Miami? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

harbisonrose@*****.*** in Buffalo, New York

73 months ago

i do cleaning of medical centers,doctors offices and dentist offices and am moving to miami in a few weeks and would like an oppurtunity to fill out an application with your company thank you for your consideration and time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Karen UK in United Kingdom

59 months ago

Hey Everyone, I am looking to relocate to Miami, FL or Atlanta, GA from London and I am looking for advice on how best to find a job and the best areas to live. I am a qualified Student Welfare Advisor (Student Conuselor) and have worked in education for 11yrs. My daughter has now finished High school and is about to start work for a well known travel company over here. So its is time for me to live life to the full and I think the best place to do this is Miami or Atlanta. I will be coming out to Miami & Atlanta in November 2011 and wanted to know where is the best place to live and find work. I'm not looking to live in down town but don't want to live to far from the action either. Any advice anyone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.