USAA bonuses?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Dave in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

32 months ago

I've heard that USAA has been paying rank and file employees 20% bonuses the past few years. Wow!

What is that based off of? Customer satisfaction? What if you aren't a customer-facing employee? Then is it then based on individual performance?

What is the 2 point scale thing about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

stressed out in San Antonio, Texas

32 months ago

Dave in Lancaster, Pennsylvania said: I've heard that USAA has been paying rank and file employees 20% bonuses the past few years. Wow!

What is that based off of? Customer satisfaction? What if you aren't a customer-facing employee? Then is it then based on individual performance?

What is the 2 point scale thing about?

USAA does pay a yearly bonus. It is between 10 to 20% depending on company performance and the board of directors decision. The ratings scale is what determines the bonus. If the board of directors said we met all of our goals then ee would get a 20% bonus. I have been there almost 10 years and it has never reachec 20%. I have seen the highest at about 18:9%. All employees are eligible unless you are on disciplinary action then you may get 50% or no bonus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

where's new market? in New Market, Maryland

32 months ago

So the bonus is based upon company results and not individual performance? Is based upon profitability, sales revenue growth, customer satisfaction or ?

32 months ago

where's new market? in New Market, Maryland said: So the bonus is based upon company results and not individual performance? Is based upon profitability, sales revenue growth, customer satisfaction or ?

That is correct.

31 months ago

We were just notified today that we are getting our 2 wk holiday bonus on Thursday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christmas cheer in Wayne, New Jersey

31 months ago

Sweet! What percentage of your annual salary is it for?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

Christmas cheer in Wayne, New Jersey said: Sweet! What percentage of your annual salary is it for?!

It isn't a% . It is an additional 2 weeks pay. The one that is based on the percentage comes once the final year end report is given which would be late January. Last year it was more than 18%.

ex-military in Earlysville, Virginia

30 months ago

I heard that USAA gives $1000 employee bonuses for each approved patent application filed . . .some sort of innovation bonus. Is that for real?!

30 months ago

Woo Hoo! 18.4% yearly bonus coming our way.

Ashley Tompson in N/A, Georgia

29 months ago

stressed out in San Antonio, Texas said: Woo Hoo! 18.4% yearly bonus coming our way.

Do you remember some questions on the basic licensing for the claims representative?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.