How to get a job at Usic.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Usic? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Thomas in Peoria, Illinois

9 months ago

Good luck getting anywhere with this organization, I was contacted by an employee for an interview and they just gave me their first name and the wrong extension to contact. I called corporate to get the right contacts and left several messages with people overseeing my area. No one ever called me back so defiantly no Veterans preference here. A day later I got a call saying that all interviews for my area were now closed......thanks for nothing USIC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

locker

8 months ago

This company is a scam. Your info gets put into a data base for another company that charges you for them to find you a job. Having issues with corporate contact capability. Not hiring for western Colorado as local ads say. Currently in Colorado workforce job listing but it is a scam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Laela in El Dorado Springs, Missouri

5 months ago

Don't do it. It's a unstable job. It's very unprofessional. Dead end future and horrible benefits. They won't follow through on scheduled pay raises while putting gps in new fleet vehicles. Your daily routine will be a constant overload of unobtainable goals that they know you cannot reach so you will fail by their design.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.