Being banned.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Marco Martinez in Houston, Texas

76 months ago

How long can you be ban from valero facilities..? I used to work for a company at Valero Texas City. I had a family emergency and I told my foreman I wasn't going to come back. I told the guy '' I'm going to comeback, because I have a really important appointment with my lawyer but after that I'm going to go back to Atlanta Georgia to check on my uncle ''.

Well, he said '' Its ok, its cool. Let me get your tools. '' The very same day I went to the bus station and took a bus to Atlanta Georgia and then after 3 days I came back to Texas (because of my appointment with my lawyer)

Well, fortunaly my uncle had some minor injuries (that was my family emergency) so I came back to Houston without a job...I went to apply to this other company and they hired me. This company had work for Valero Texas City too.

The very first day of work I went to the main gate and the security guy called my other company (because they still had me as a current worker, even thou the guy had fired me)

I went to work that night BUT the very next night I couldn't get in....My other company TOLD Valero that I had quit on them...so they banned me ( I can't remember how many days)

***** HOW MANY DAYS DO THEY USUALLY BANNED YOU FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.