Valvoline Instant Oil Change News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think - will Valvoline Instant Oil Change grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Valvoline Instant Oil Change stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

tommy oneil in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

well they currently took over 5 jiffy lubes in my area and i have currently been working at jiffy lube for 3 years. now working for valvoline i acually see how bbetter things are. they are expanding quickly and have the money to do it. they have every anwser for every questino that jiffy lube did not. they are not afraid to do what it takes to be number one in customer service. they are a great company to work for and will be number one if not already

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

indigo in Nashville, Tennessee

42 months ago

Valvoline is definitely growing. I've worked for the company for 8 months and they are planning on building 5 new stores this year. Our recruiter is always looking for new applicants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Cleveland, Ohio

4 months ago

They are always looking to hire more people in NE Ohio. Now some of that is the high turnover of the job (it's a dirty minimum wage job with only one 30 minute break for a shift of 10-12 hours), but most of it is them expanding after getting the other oil change shops to close their doors.

They stack up to the competition well. The parts are genuine and usually in good shape, the oil selection is good, and the work gets done quick with no need for an appointment. And because of this, they are able to charge $40 for a regular oil change all the way up past $100 for synthetic.
Sure, you could do the same in your yard for half the price, but it's like Starbucks...premium pricing for premium service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.