Desperate, Vector marketing, please read.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

bobbysoad in Cleveland, Georgia

104 months ago

Well I'm a newly highschool graduate, I live just with me, my mom, and my step father. We could really use more income in the house and I'd really like to have a new job. So I was looking in a local paper, and I came across an add that say exc pay, no exp required. 17+. So I called the phone number, got an appointment the same day at 6 15pm which was today I went to it. They told me a lot of positive things. But It wasn't until i got home that i learned a lot of bad thingss on the internet about them, so i came to this site in hope of some people telling me some of their personal stories about this company, It really got my hopes up and I really couldn't afford being scammed, so please help.

Thanks,
Robert.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

michellewithvectorandcutco in Idaho Falls, Idaho

81 months ago

bobbysoad in Cleveland, Georgia said: Well I'm a newly highschool graduate, I live just with me, my mom, and my step father. We could really use more income in the house and I'd really like to have a new job. So I was looking in a local paper, and I came across an add that say exc pay, no exp required. 17+. So I called the phone number, got an appointment the same day at 6 15pm which was today I went to it. They told me a lot of positive things. But It wasn't until i got home that i learned a lot of bad thingss on the internet about them, so i came to this site in hope of some people telling me some of their personal stories about this company, It really got my hopes up and I really couldn't afford being scammed, so please help.

Thanks,
Robert.

First thing is first don't listen to half of the people that are on here they have never worked with this company before. I on the other had worked as a rep and currently their receptionist. This company is fantastic if you put yourself too it! You can achieve your goals if you really really try!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.