Vector Marketing: Its not a scam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Lozlocs in Cocoa Beach, Florida

10 months ago

I'm baffled at the amount of sheer stupidity in this thread. Lmao

I worked for Vector for a few months and decided its not for me. But I assure you - its not a scam. Y'all need to chill.
Here's how this company works:

You're called in for an interview like normal. You sit through a speech of sorts about the company and the interviewer asks a few hypothetical questions to the GROUP of people being interviewed. They're hoping you have all the right customer service oriented answers and whatnot.

If you get past the interview, you have a one-on-one interview with a different guy. This is the one you hand your resume to. You can also ask all your questions at this time.

When chosen, you'll be asked to come in again for training. That's the fun part. The chosen ones go into a room where they show you exactly what your sales pitch will look like. You'll have a brochure of things the company sells, knives, and tough food to cut through (like pineapples).

They do the demo. You ask questions. They answer. Etc.
After the demo, they give you a FREE small sample kit for you to use when you do your demos. I REPEAT, IT IS A FREE SAMPLE KIT THAT THE COMPANY GIVES YOU.
They tell you upfront, that you have an OPTION to pay for the FOOD that you demonstrate with, but YOU DONT HAVE TO.
I'm over here reading "you have to invest in the company" and stuff... Like... What the heck are y'all talking about?

It definitely sounds to me like the people calling this "a scam" didnt get past the interview.
Stop being salty. Y'all are just trying to make the company look bad. Lmfao

If you have any questions about my personal experiences or why I didn't think it was for me, ask away! I like questions. But don't tell me its a scam unless you actually worked for the damn company.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.