Vector Marketing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

jthall in Rodeo, California

56 months ago

I can't say enough great things about this company and the people that I have worked with. When I started I was on unemployment and felt like my life was going nowhere. I have worked in restaurants, wineries and even managed a private vineyard for 4 years. I loved the people I worked with there too but there was no room for advancement at any of my past jobs. I started with Vector in 2011 at age 27 as a sales rep, the same way that everyone starts. I worked hard and six months later I had reached the highest level sales rep in the company. I worked as an assistant manager for the next 8 months and then was promoted to District Manager. I was guided by my District Manager every step of the way. If I ever had a challenge or a question I could always go to him for support and get the answers I needed to continue to grow. The people that I worked with in and outside of my office were always positive and helpful. Everyone wanted to see me do well and it showed in their support. The product that we represent is one of the finest cutlery brands ever created but its the people that make the company so great. I have met friends through Vector that I will have the rest of my life. Each office is a little bit different, but I have found that if you surround yourself by the right type of people it will automatically push you in the right direction. I want to thank everyone for not letting me give up on myself. I would recommend Vector to anyone who wants to be a part of an amazing team while at the same time developing the skills that they will need in their futures. My best wishes to everyone that reads this, I hope it helped.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.