Veer Healthcare Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Veer Healthcare?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Watchfuleye in Garland, Texas

17 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Veer Healthcare ?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Interviewed via Yahoo Instant Messenger -- out of the ordinary. Was directed to a website which was designed to validate the company's existence. The company is in India, but no valid location in the United States. Researched, couldn't find Veer Healthcare in the pharmeseutical industry. Company refused to provide me with a telephone number or US address. The company refused a video web cam interview. Thats how my interview went. I was told I got the job and would go through orientation, but once I refused to provide my bank information and personal ss#, I never heard from them again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Philis in Tulsa, Oklahoma

17 months ago

They contacted me 2-4-2013 thru Y!IM. After describing the company in more detail than their website they asked Do I have a bank account. (did not supply) Iasked her where she is typing from and BrittanyRoberts said Jacksonville,Fl. I asked for her cellphone number to call her to verify she is in that city-she declined. So, I logged out of the Y!IM ending our "conversation".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Watchful Eye in Garland, Texas

17 months ago

Philis in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: They contacted me 2-4-2013 thru Y!IM. After describing the company in more detail than their website they asked Do I have a bank account. (did not supply) Iasked her where she is typing from and BrittanyRoberts said Jacksonville,Fl. I asked for her cellphone number to call her to verify she is in that city-she declined. So, I logged out of the Y!IM ending our "conversation".

This company is listed on the Top Internet Job Scams (Jobs.com). Conduct and internet search -- Scams Veer Healthcare and you should be able to find reports from others who have been contacted from the scammers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.