Veeva Systems Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Veeva Systems?

What do you like best about working at Veeva Systems? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Ben in Dekalb, Illinois

28 months ago

Did you hear any information back about this? I'd love to know the starting salary and how/if negotiations took place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sage2cents in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

I interviewed with veeva earlier this week and was so put off by the interviewer and experience that I would hold serious reservations about actually working for them. If you get an offer and you really need the money, take it but consider veeva the temp place to collect a paycheck while you look for a permanent job.

Ben in Saint Charles, Illinois

24 months ago

sage2cents in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I interviewed with veeva earlier this week and was so put off by the interviewer and experience that I would hold serious reservations about actually working for them. If you get an offer and you really need the money, take it but consider veeva the temp place to collect a paycheck while you look for a permanent job.

What was so terrible? Could you elaborate more?

PainfulProject in Raritan, New Jersey

23 months ago

Veeva employees are all non-seasoned recent graduates with absolutely no project or change management experience. it very frustrating working with them

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.