How to get a job at Veritude.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Veritude? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Elva Tucker in Ft Mitchell, Kentucky

97 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Veritude? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I live within 10 mins. of your facility off Taylor Mill Road , I am looking for employment close to home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

I am a responsible and reliable.

97 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Veritude? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

how do I apply for a job?

FinancialGuy in Salem, New Hampshire

96 months ago

I had 3 job interviews with Veritude, for Fidelity jobs. I didn't land any of them. One was an excellent match, but they found someone with more experience. Another wasn't a great match. The third was a total mismatch since the job I ended up interviewing for wasn't the same job as the posted job description. It was a complete surprise when I showed up, but I tried for it anyways, just for fun. No luck! Finally, I headhunter called from another state and said he had placed some people at Fidelity, and wanted my resume to forward to them. Normally, I wouldn't have believed him, but in this case, it was my last resort to get in Fidelity's door. I interviewed and landed the job! Fidelity managers have funds in their budgets for consultants (not contractors), so they can use these funds to bypass the more stringent Veritude hiring requirements. However, consultants actually work the same as contractors. They are not just paid to give advice like a real consultant does. They actually perform the work like a contractor does. If the manager likes you during the interview and is pressed for time, he might just hire you through the headhunting agency as a consultant. However, beware that Fidelity is a highly POLITICAL place to work. If you piss off any long-time worker, even if it's justified, your contract might just end sooner than expected. Mine did! I'm not looking for another department to work there where it isn't as POLITICAL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Former Veritude Employee in Cincinnati, Ohio

25 months ago

You are absolutely right. Even though I didn't have any trouble getting in, I worked there for 3 months and those employees act like you were there to take something from them. However most of them were very nice and would go the extra mile to help you. The management in the department that I worked in was so inexperienced and unprofessional didn't care anything about you learning and helping you they only cared about the negatives. They wouldn't even speak to you when they come in. How can a place have a dress code but you can have pink and green hair, tatoos showing all over your body, a pair of parachutte pants, tongue rings? The job was a piece of cake, but I will not work in that department again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Former Veritude Employee in Covington, Kentucky

25 months ago

Update last post.....Covington, Kentucky not Cincinnati.

Former Veritude Employee in Covington, Kentucky

25 months ago

Call Dawn Marie Truax tell her you were referred by D Lee.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.