Verizon Wireless Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (138) - Start a Discussion

Mr Bob Dabolina in DFW, Texas

Updated 52 months ago

If I'm 35, do I stand a chance of getting hired as retail sales rep at VZW? - 2 Replies

I have a college degree but I keep hearing of a younger work force regarding stores and retail sales rep jobs. Anyone know if they tend to only...

tuliana in Tampa, Florida

3 Interview with VW at Biligual Coordinator CS Tampa

I had 3 interview(phone , test, face to face ) What happend now? they said me that they will call me in 20-25 days!!!.. how are the process to hire?...

juanma in Omaha, Nebraska

Verizon interview

I need some questions for Retail Customer Support Representative, I have interview tomorrow by phone.thanks

trvsgrvs in Brunswick, Georgia

Updated 54 months ago

Trying to get hired in Brunswick, Georgia - 20 Replies

Hey everybody! I submitted my application and resume on December 17th and still I haven't heard anything back from anybody. I called the store...

MHAdontWork in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Updated 55 months ago

Does VZW Rehire? - 1 Reply

I left a Verizon call center after 2 yrs. The job was too stressful for me @ the time, so I gave my two weeks and resigned. That was in June 2006....

akde in Ann Arbor, Michigan

Verizon employee involvement?

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is appropriate for here, but I'm trying to get a sense of the Verizon culture. Specifically, wondering to what extent...

ccama23 in Sacramento, California

Interview in the Verizon VSO business unit at Folsom Ca.

I had my phone interview on a Friday and got called back that same day for the live interview the following Monday which was on 11/2/09. I sent in a...

drickard in augusta, Maine

Updated 56 months ago

Applied and told did not meet qualifications - 1 Reply

I applied for a retail sales position and was told I did not meet the qualifications for the position through email. I find this confusing because I...

drickard in augusta, Maine

Updated 56 months ago

Working for Verizon Wireless - 1 Reply

I just received a job offer at Verizon Wireless. I was just wondering when the pay periods are? When can I expect my first paycheck? With...

cesar canaval in dublin, Ohio

Updated 57 months ago

Verizon Wireless Phone Benefits?? - 2 Replies

I just got hired at the Verizon Wireless call center in Dublin Ohio. I was just curious as to the benefits for the phone program? I was told you...

cesar canaval in dublin, Ohio

Updated 57 months ago

verizon wireless call center - 3 Replies

I have a phone interview scheduled for tomorrow. I am not nervous about the interview but I am a little nervous about all I been hearing regarding...

shbee in Decatur, Georgia

Updated 59 months ago

Working for VZW in Arkansas - 3 Replies

I haven't found any topics on employment in Arkansas. I recently accepted a position in southwest Arkansas and was looking for others in the state. ...

Jonathan Turner in Murfreesboro, Arkansas

Updated 60 months ago

hiring process - 1 Reply

I want to know how does it take for verizon to call me after 3 interviews(assistant manager, hr manager, and store manager). I ws told i was going...

Updated 60 months ago

verizon wireless - 1 Reply

how do you know if you are hired at verizon because i had my interview today and i interviewed withe hr lady then the supervisor and she said that...

Updated 60 months ago

Verizon Wireless Hiring Process in Oklahoma - 1 Reply

I want to provide feedback about the unprofessional manner in which I was treated through the applicant interview process for Verizon Wireless in...

Updated 60 months ago

verizon interview hiring process - 1 Reply

just had my face to face interview,at verizon call centerspoke with hr lady then supervisor she said they were going to review all the applicant and...

Updated 60 months ago

No Phone Interview. - 1 Reply

From what I heard Verizon usually does a phone interview before a face to face interview.. is it common for them to skip this part.. because that is...

Joe Jackson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 70 months ago

verizon call center - 2 Replies

Does anyone know what kind of background check that Verizon does besides the obvious,(Criminal and etc.) I'm scheduled to take a test this coming...

ava22 in phoenix, Arizona

Transfering Verizon Wireless

Does anyone know how long you have to work at Verizon Wireless before you can transfer to another state with the company?

D Sager in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Verizon South Carolina Jobs

Looks like my previous post did not accept the html text that I entered, so trying this again as Verizon is hiring in South Carolina, check out their...

janee gaines in Waterford, Michigan

Updated 70 months ago

Becoming A Business Account Executive for Verizon Wireless - 1 Reply

Interviewing with them next week and I'm trying to do some investigative research: 1) What is the base salary? 2) What is the monthly gross...

b2brep in Berwyn, Pennsylvania

Verizon Sales Message Board

check out http://www.b2breps.net Post anonymously about Verizon and anything else related to b2b sales

Sugavan

Telesales jobs

http://jobsinpods.com/ Listen as Associate Director Mike McKeown describes the role of Telesales and what it's like to work in their Folsom...

smith2008 in beloit, Wisconsin

just got offered a job..question about background check

Ok i was just offered a job by human resource and now i have to take a background and drug test. Ill have no prob with drug test im just worried...

Datkidz in Columbus, Ohio

Updated 75 months ago

Verizon Employee Resume Example - 1 Reply

Hi, Are there any Verizon Employee's out there who would care to share how they have their Verizon Wireless Experience Outlined on their Resume....

Datkidz in Columbus, Ohio

Updated 75 months ago

2nd Interview with Verizon - 1 Reply

Hi all, I have a 2nd interview with verizon at the main office. The position I applied for is a customer service position in the retail store....

Hannah in Allentown, New Jersey

Verizon Wireless Telesales Jobs, Folsom CA

http://jobsinpods.com/ Listen as Associate Director Mike McKeown describes the role of Telesales and what it's like to work in their Folsom...

Joshua Sipe in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania

Updated 75 months ago

What's the company culture at Verizon Wireless? - 5 Replies

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Verizon Wireless? Are people dressed in business casual,...

Employment Information

Verizon Wireless Video

Verizon Wireless JV - Jeremiah Rounds

scrmingatawall in Elkridge, Maryland

Updated 77 months ago

Sales - 1 Reply

Can anyone tell me how many hours I would get as a part time sales rep position? Also how do they do the scheduling, how many days per week do part...

scrmingatawall in Elkridge, Maryland

Updated 77 months ago

ASSISTANT - RETAIL SALES OPERATIONS Position - 1 Reply

I am thinking of applying for a Asst. Retail Sales Ops position and wanted more info. on this job. Can anyone please tell me what the main job...

Norman Benson in Wilmington, Massachusetts

When does a verizon salesperon recieve their paycheck?

Im just interested just cuz my buddy works there and he says he hasnt gotten a paycheck yet and we're wonderin what day sales people usually get...

VZWFormerEmployee in Bedminster, New Jersey

Updated 80 months ago

Verizon Wireless News and Happenings. - 3 Replies

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are...

S. Evans in Spartanburg, South Carolina

Updated 83 months ago

Retail Customer Support Rep - 2 Replies

I applied for the Retail Customer Support Rep here in Macon, if anyone knows about this position, is it as stressful as from what I'm reading here...

Sandra in Saint Louis, Missouri

Updated 83 months ago

Coord-Cust Serv BSC/CMA - 2 Replies

I just received a phone call re: an interview for the Coor-Cust Serv BSC/CMA position. Can anyone tell me if this is a good position to have and...

rs229306 in Bethel, Ohio

Getting Hired at VZW?

I am a current college student looking for a job with Verizon Wireless. They are currently hiring, I put in my applicatio today. I know on the...

VZW Employee Rancho Cordova, CA in Sacramento, California

Updated 86 months ago

jobs - 2 Replies

how do i appley for this job

Catherine in Conestee, South Carolina

Being Made Offer and the Offer Being Rescended on a Technicallity Even Though You Have Explained ALL

All applicants have everything that you disclose written down. Although you have told every thing, If you miss one small detail, it will count...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.