Additional Interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Mr Bob Dabolina in DFW, Texas

57 months ago

Hi All!!

I recently applied for a Tech Support position. I passed my initial phone interview and go to take my assessment on Monday. I've read that there are additional interviews and am curious as to what those are like. Are there more situational (i.e. "tell me about a time when...") questions? Is it more of an informal get-to-know-each-other experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ms40 in Tomball, Texas

57 months ago

Hi, i had my 4th interiew today which is the last one. After the assessment they will tell you if you passed and you have a HR phone interview the next day. It took them a week to call for my face to face. It was about scenerio's in past call center jobs. Questions about your best skills for verizon. They like it you say team when refering to a past job. Just be relaxed. I talked about what i could give verizon and i wanted and needed a career and not a job. Don't over do it. Use the words empathy and repor. State that you are very technical, if you know how to build a computer, throw that in ( you won't do that there). I think they want to know you know what you are doing an will do the job. He asked about performance at the other job Overall he said he was impressed but it up to HR to make the decision. I am waiting for a response of yes or no.

Oh, he also asked, if i could what would i change about my tech career, i told him nothin but if i must change something it would be 8-5 hours but i an satisfied with the current hours.

Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ms40 in Tomball, Texas

57 months ago

Sorry about the grammer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mr Bob Dabolina in DFW, Texas

57 months ago

Thanks Ms40.

Everything has gone well. They called this morning to extend a formal job offer!! I filled out all my pre-employment paperwork, took the drug screen, and submitted my authorization form for the background check. Unless they consider me a threat for the one speeding ticket I got in Montgomery County, I'm in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ms40 in Tomball, Texas

57 months ago

Excellent. Good luck on the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

esjay in Houston, Texas

56 months ago

I will have a phone interview with Verizon Wireless HR on Monday. Please give me idea about the interview. I need this job. Thank you.

Educational PC in Ellenwood, Georgia

51 months ago

I have done the following:

Round 1: Pre-Screening Phone Interview
Round 2: Assessment
Round 3: HR Phone Interview

The 4th round will be the Face-to-Face Interview. What to expect with this session? Are there more interviews after this one?

51 months ago

I've passed the Face-to-Face Interview. Awaiting for my paperwork.

Isjustme in Houston, Texas

51 months ago

I had passed the 2 phone interview and the computer assessment two weeks ago. This morning I went in for my face-to-face interview and they only ask about four questions.

I was wondering how long does it take for them to call you back if you got the job or not. Also, who mainly decides if you got the job or not? Is it the person that interview you face-to-face?

51 months ago

The Hiring Manager and HR decides if you're hired or not for the job. It all depends on the individual.

dharris01 in Columbia, South Carolina

49 months ago

Hi all. I have an assessment for a Tech Support Coord I position next week, and was told by the interviewer that I should brush up on my knowledge of their handhelds for the test. I've been searching and can't seem to find any solid source of what type of questions I'll be facing for the assessment.

For those of you who have taken it, can you possibly point me in the right direction? I wouldn't want you to divulge anything they wouldn't allow, but I don't want to go in having studied something wrong or unprepared in the first place.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ramon Medina in Marietta, Georgia

49 months ago

Mr Bob Dabolina in DFW, Texas said: Hi All!!

I recently applied for a Tech Support position. I passed my initial phone interview and go to take my assessment on Monday. I've read that there are additional interviews and am curious as to what those are like. Are there more situational (i.e. "tell me about a time when...") questions? Is it more of an informal get-to-know-each-other experience?

Did they tell you right after your phone interview that you will have your test? I had my first phone interview this morning and all she said is that I will receive an email in 7-10 days explaining what happens next!!! (I live in the Atlanta area) I would think she would've told me if I did well or not. What do you think???

49 months ago

Mr Bob Dabolina in DFW, Texas said: Hi All!!

I live in the Atlanta area,so I wonder if the procedures are all the same. I had my first phone interview this a.m.,but she didn't set me up to test. Is that a bad sign?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

Educational PC in Ellenwood, Georgia said: I have done the following:

Round 1: Pre-Screening Phone Interview
Round 2: Assessment
Round 3: HR Phone Interview

The 4th round will be the Face-to-Face Interview. What to expect with this session? Are there more interviews after this one?

How did your phone interview go? I had mine this morning at 9:30. I wonder how I did,since she said,I'd receive an email in 7-10 days. That doesn't sound too promising!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ms. W in Lithonia, Georgia

48 months ago

Ramon Medina in Marietta, Georgia said: Did they tell you right after your phone interview that you will have your test? I had my first phone interview this morning and all she said is that I will receive an email in 7-10 days explaining what happens next!!! (I live in the Atlanta area) I would think she would've told me if I did well or not. What do you think???

I have an phone interview a few days ago also and she told me it was about a week turn a round. so have you heard back yet? I'm in the Atlanta area also.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.