Can Verizon or Acheck find my previous employment?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

kmarmet in Mansfield, Ohio

66 months ago

Where Im at:
I sort of knew a manager through someone else, she told me to apply. I did. She gave me the sit down interview, it went well. Then I had one phone interview with the HR Rep. She said "the sit down interview went well. And this will be the last step in your interview process" which is weird because most people have a couple sit downs and a couple phone interviews. I have only had one of each and was told they both went well. Anyway the HR Rep said I will find out if I got the job or not on this up coming monday.

My Questions:
I did not put that I was fired from 3 fast food jobs on my original app. I told the mangager before I talked to the HR Rep. She said it wasnt a big deal and she would take care of it.So when I got the call from the HR rep I made sure she knew and she didnt seem to care either. So I have the acheck background check coming up and I just remembered another job i got let go from, should I tell them if they ask? And if I didnt, would they find it?

Also, based on my info. provided, do you guys think I have a shot at getting the job?
(By the way, prior to telling the manager about me getting fired from those jobs she told me "its looking good for you" on several occasions)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sp in Evans, Georgia

48 months ago

kmarmet in Mansfield, Ohio said: Where Im at:
I sort of knew a manager through someone else, she told me to apply. I did. She gave me the sit down interview, it went well. Then I had one phone interview with the HR Rep. She said "the sit down interview went well. And this will be the last step in your interview process" which is weird because most people have a couple sit downs and a couple phone interviews. I have only had one of each and was told they both went well. Anyway the HR Rep said I will find out if I got the job or not on this up coming monday.

My Questions:
I did not put that I was fired from 3 fast food jobs on my original app. I told the mangager before I talked to the HR Rep. She said it wasnt a big deal and she would take care of it.So when I got the call from the HR rep I made sure she knew and she didnt seem to care either. So I have the acheck background check coming up and I just remembered another job i got let go from, should I tell them if they ask? And if I didnt, would they find it?

Also, based on my info. provided, do you guys think I have a shot at getting the job?
(By the way, prior to telling the manager about me getting fired from those jobs she told me "its looking good for you" on several occasions)

did u get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

newton in Newton Center, Massachusetts

45 months ago

did a-check really found your all your employers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.