Credit check?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

scmami in Greenville, South Carolina

83 months ago

Does VZW do a credit check as part of their background check to work in a retail store?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Jonathan Turner in Murfreesboro, Arkansas

70 months ago

scmami in Greenville, South Carolina said: Does VZW do a credit check as part of their background check to work in a retail store?

Yes they do one from what I've heard but it does not affect potential employment as I found out first hand.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous

54 months ago

Jonathan Turner in Murfreesboro, Arkansas said: Yes they do one from what I've heard but it does not affect potential employment as I found out first hand.

What do you mean by found out first hand? My wife and I recently filed bankruptcy due to her medical issues and I have received an offer and started the prehire process but am nervous that this could jeopardize my offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

27 months ago

anonymous said: What do you mean by found out first hand? My wife and I recently filed bankruptcy due to her medical issues and I have received an offer and started the prehire process but am nervous that this could jeopardize my offer.

Did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Me in Houston, Texas

10 months ago

Did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

scmami in Greenville, South Carolina

10 months ago

I know this is an ancient post, but I did get the job back in 2008 when I posted. I was nearly bankrupt and in the midst of a foreclosure. I stayed almost 5 years. Excellent company. I left to pursue other interests.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Me in Texas

8 months ago

I am now going thru the process and I am very nervous if there is a credit check. Mine is terrible... But you did get the job? And they did do a credit check?

Winterflame in Rapid City, South Dakota

8 months ago

scmami in Greenville, South Carolina said: Does VZW do a credit check as part of their background check to work in a retail store?

No they do NOT check credit. My score is a 398 and I was hired. They do verify EVERY detail on your resume so be absolutely accurate on dates, training skills and education.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.