HR or recruiting phone number

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

mattb in Costa Mesa, California

44 months ago

Hello all,
I wanted to see if anyone could help me out here..i applied for a sales position with Verizon in southern ca about a week or so ago and got a call from a unavailable number, unfortunately i missed the call and they left a message, the problem is that my voice mail cut off the whole message except for the last number of the call back number and a voice saying "we look forward to hearing from you." So I would like to call them back but do not have a number. I tried calling customer service but they were no help, and i tried calling the store and the peole just tell me to hold on and them hang up on me....So does anyone know the phone number for either the recruiting dept or the HR dept that I could give a follow up call to? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Hebron in Pleasantville, New Jersey

28 months ago

I believe the person you are looking for is Sara DeFazio, she is the California Area Recruiter for Verizon Wireless. I don't have a number for you, but you can connect and network with people in linkedin.com site

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie.villaj3@gmail.com

2 days ago

Ok basically I jus got a call from a recruiter stating that she has been sending me emails no emails received on the 7th or the 13th I gotta check to see if they have the right email to set up my interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stephanie.villaj3@gmail.com

2 days ago

The jobs in chandler az and still has not received an email

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.