Just had 1st phone interview...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Gina in Atlanta, Georgia

44 months ago

Is there anyone that was told they would have to wait 7-10 days after their first interview, and was later told they would be able to continue to the assessment? Im applying for the call center position in North Georgia, and was told I would get a yay or nay e-mail, but it seems like they would have told me immediately after how I did. I did have some drivers license trouble about a year ago that I told him about, so I figure maybe their checking that first before they decide.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

M_J_K in Roswell, Georgia

44 months ago

Hi Gina! If you passed the phone interview, they'll call you in a matter of days. For me it was the next day. :) Good luck! I'm at the Alpharetta call center for which you're applying. Currently on my 3rd week and I love it!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Atlnative in Atlanta, Georgia

43 months ago

-What type of features does the phone you own include?
-What made you choose verizon?
Is there anything else you would like to tell me? (Always say something here, make a plea)
-Also they'll ask you about educational background.
This isnt everything, but itll help.

Customer Service is not always easy. Customers will scream and curse you out about a bill be prepared, and make sure this is really something that you wanna do if not you wont last long.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tjones in Greenville, South Carolina

42 months ago

M_J_K in Roswell, Georgia said: Hi Gina! If you passed the phone interview, they'll call you in a matter of days. For me it was the next day. :) Good luck! I'm at the Alpharetta call center for which you're applying. Currently on my 3rd week and I love it!!

What kind of questions they ask on the 2nd and 3rd interview? How many interviews are there total? I'm hearing 3-4 thanks for what ever you can provide me

Becca73 in Flint, Michigan

39 months ago

M_J_K in Roswell, Georgia said: Hi Gina! If you passed the phone interview, they'll call you in a matter of days. For me it was the next day. :) Good luck! I'm at the Alpharetta call center for which you're applying. Currently on my 3rd week and I love it!!

hI gINA! i AM ON MY SECOND INTERVIEW! I think I am going to like it as well,. Very Excited.

Becca73 in Flint, Michigan

39 months ago

Hello MJK. Do you still like the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BrandonB in Oxford, Michigan

37 months ago

Becca73 in Flint, Michigan said: Hello MJK. Do you still like the job?

Hey Becca I think I saw somewhere else on here that you got hired do you you know what kind of phone and plan discounts you get working at the call center

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.