Working as Verizon Wireless Call Center??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

BrieBliss in Clinton, Maryland

33 months ago

Hi everyone, I see so many discussions about applying for this job. But for those of us that have gotten passed the hiring process and are waiting to start, can anyone fill me in on what it's like? I just landed the Hanover, MD position and I'd like to know what I should prepare myself for, how I can prepare for it and some tips and advice to be successful since I plan on staying here for a number of years....decades even haha.

Thanks for any replies!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Beverlybry in Zelienople, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

Hi, I also just accepted an offer for a position in the Call Center in Cranberry Twp, Pa. I am excited to start and expect the training will prepare us for the job ahead. I have read many reviews from this site and glass door, and it seems that most people are very satisfied with the job. Good luck to you! (I, too, hope to stay with Verizon, let's hope it works out for us)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

Im currently up for the position in cranberry as well, whats it like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Beverlybry in Zelienople, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

Pat in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania said: Im currently up for the position in cranberry as well, whats it like?

Been there 10 weeks. The first seven weeks of training is a blur, with so much information to go over. I am currently in transition. The first few weeks on the phones I was very nervous, but trust everyone when they say it gets easier, it does.

The people are friendly and helpful and my teammates and supervisor are the best part of the job. Good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

KM562 in Long Beach, California

30 months ago

I have worked there for a while.. Things do get easier but once to get comfortable with one thing, your sup will have you focus on something else. Even though you accepted a customer service position you are still required to SALE... Thats their MAIN focus SALES and SURVEYS! And you must be able to deal with customer yelling and upset, and your supervisor on your back about something all the time..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

meisha4151 in Eldon, Missouri

19 months ago

How do I apply for the verizon wireless call center in saint louis missouri?

SMaldonado22014 in Rocklin, California

7 months ago

How easy/hard is it to achieve your sales goals?

SMaldonado22014 in Rocklin, California

7 months ago

KM562 in Long Beach, California said: I have worked there for a while.. Things do get easier but once to get comfortable with one thing, your sup will have you focus on something else. Even though you accepted a customer service position you are still required to SALE... Thats their MAIN focus SALES and SURVEYS! And you must be able to deal with customer yelling and upset, and your supervisor on your back about something all the time..

How easy to reach your sales goals?

Km562 in Long Beach, California

7 months ago

SMaldonado22014 in Rocklin, California said: How easy to reach your sales goals?

It was hard. Even when you met the sales goal they want more from you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.