background process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

greg in Chino Hills, California

38 months ago

Hi, I'm going through the verizon background and I gave the wrong employment dates on one of my jobs on accident, I couldn't get in touch with the HR dept. I have no record and everything else was accurate. My question is will they show me mercy on this one concern and allow me to work for Verizon?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jade in Atlanta, Georgia

33 months ago

greg in Chino Hills, California said: Hi, I'm going through the verizon background and I gave the wrong employment dates on one of my jobs on accident, I couldn't get in touch with the HR dept. I have no record and everything else was accurate. My question is will they show me mercy on this one concern and allow me to work for Verizon?

Did you get this job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Twiggy in Alexandria, Virginia

32 months ago

I "qualified" on all tests and both interviews for a cable splicing job . I did recieve a speeding after i applied . However when i was offered the job . I told the HR guy . He said he could disqualify me for that . I told him that its been 3 months and the ticket is NOT on my mvr record . He still sent me to get my physical and asked me for my shirt size . Will this have any effect of me getting the job ?? I will add , i did have a speeding ticket back in 2009 i totallyyyyy forgot about .. Thanks .

Ps.

Im suppose to start pole class on monday April 30th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.