how long does it take for verizon wireless call center

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

mia in Rocky Mount, North Carolina

55 months ago

I was wondering how long to wait or should I be worried, I took the phone interview passed, accessment passed, and made it to the third interview asked to come in person or over the phone. I took in person which i was told to wait 7 to 10 days being my recruit was on vocation someone else interviewed me. Is this good or bad it was in greenville sc verizon call center hiring for july 13th but i'm worried i failed. any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

mia in Rocky Mount, North Carolina

55 months ago

oh yeah i'm trying to work for locations in georgia, south carolin, and north carolina and maybe new york

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JewelSC in Greenville, South Carolina

54 months ago

Have you heard anything I will be working at the one in greenville, sc. I've completed all interviews and the background check they told me I was cleared to start on July 12th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Miaineed in greenville, North Carolina

54 months ago

JewelSC in Greenville, South Carolina said: Have you heard anything I will be working at the one in greenville, sc. I've completed all interviews and the background check they told me I was cleared to start on July 12th

i failed the interview after the assessment, what did you did you do in your interview after the assessment? maybe i can work on myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Miaineed in greenville, North Carolina

54 months ago

JewelSC in Greenville, South Carolina said: Have you heard anything I will be working at the one in greenville, sc. I've completed all interviews and the background check they told me I was cleared to start on July 12th

i failed the interview after the assessment, what did you did you do in your interview after the assessment? maybe i can work on myself if i try again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nerdy Diva in Columbia, South Carolina

54 months ago

I am going throught the process now at Verixon Wireless (Columbia, SC). I had my phone interview on 6/23, passed moved on the the next step, took the test 6/28, passed moved on to a second phone interview which is 7/1. From what I have gathered on these forums it is a behavioral interview... tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer... type questions. So, I will post tomorrow after the interview and let you all know how it went. The start date isn't until 8/25! August 25 is a long while away, so when I get the job (think positive) I will need to do some kind of part-time something to keep me over until the first paycheck. Anyway, I will post tomorrow with the results and let you all know what is was like. I feel pretty confident about it. I know in the letter before the test, they recommend you research the company, which I have and I do plan on dropping some facts in there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JewelSC in Greenville, South Carolina

54 months ago

Miaineed in greenville, North Carolina said: i failed the interview after the assessment, what did you did you do in your interview after the assessment? maybe i can work on myself if i try again.

I researched before the interview, I looked on alot of the forums for verizon wireless interview questions and I prepared my answers before the interview, if they asked a question I didn't have I just used the same concept.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nerdy Diva in Columbia, South Carolina

54 months ago

I am not sure how my interview went today. I answered the questions to the best of my ability. The lady told me that whether I am considered for the next step or not I would hear from them in 7-10 days. So, the next step is the face to face interview. I am not worried too much though. I have an interview Monday with a previous employer. While they pay more, I would have to work on Saturdays and Sundays! I am not to happy about that and they also offer(what I think) may be better benefits. I just got to make sure I sell myself well on that interview. I would start working much sooner. But good luck to you on your career with Verizon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

MrsWhitfield2010

53 months ago

Hi,

I was contacted by a recruiter for a job in Houston, TX. I went in for a customer service assessment test and passed. The same recruiter told me I would be emailed a time to be called back for a phone interview. I was contacted by a recruiter that same day, but missed the call. I called back about 20 mins later and left a message. The recruiter called again EARLY the next morning, and I missed the call. He left a message telling me to call him back with the times I was able to phone interview. I called back and left a message with specific times to call me. He NEVER called me back. I called at least 10 more times and never got an answer or response to my messages. The training was approaching soon so I didn't want to miss the chance to start. I ended up contacting another recruiter by guessing what his email address would be. I emailed him about the situation and he called me about 30 mins later. I set up a phone interview. After the phone interview he said he would forward my info to the hiring manager, and would schedule my face to face interview. However, training is less than a week away. Is this common? What kind of questions will be asked at the face to face?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

byrd84 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

53 months ago

MrsWhitfield2010 said: Hi,

I was contacted by a recruiter for a job in Houston, TX. I went in for a customer service assessment test and passed. The same recruiter told me I would be emailed a time to be called back for a phone interview. I was contacted by a recruiter that same day, but missed the call. I called back about 20 mins later and left a message. The recruiter called again EARLY the next morning, and I missed the call. He left a message telling me to call him back with the times I was able to phone interview. I called back and left a message with specific times to call me. He NEVER called me back. I called at least 10 more times and never got an answer or response to my messages. The training was approaching soon so I didn't want to miss the chance to start. I ended up contacting another recruiter by guessing what his email address would be. I emailed him about the situation and he called me about 30 mins later. I set up a phone interview. After the phone interview he said he would forward my info to the hiring manager, and would schedule my face to face interview. However, training is less than a week away. Is this common? What kind of questions will be asked at the face to face?

They might be a little slow in that center. I'm sceduled for a face to face interview with the houston center on Monday. I completed testing at the end of june and I was called for a phone screening afterwards. I received an email in the first week of july confirming when I would like to come in for my one on one interview and I responded four times to the email before I received an answer this past week confirming the date.

I really need to know if im considered for the position or not after this interview because I live in a different state and the training class starts in 3 weeks and I need to get all of my belongings together for the move. If you haven't received a email back yet they might be running slow at the moment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MrsWhitfield2010

52 months ago

Does anyone know what life is like at the Alpharetta, GA call center? Just wondering.

browneyedgirl in Easley, South Carolina

44 months ago

How long between applying for the job and receiving either an email or phone call did you have to wait? Also, did they change the status of your application online?

Csufl@aol.com in Fountain Valley, California

27 months ago

I had my face to face 8 days ago and haven't heard back from anyone. I am kinda worried. She said that I would hear back in 1-2 weeks. The class starts on 10/15.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

thall4500 in Liverpool, New York

17 months ago

how long does it take for Verizon to contact you after you go through the online application process? If the position fills does it change online on your username? I really want this job but I feel like either there still going through the interview process and they just haven't gotten to me yet, or the position has been filled and it just hasn't changed online yet. Agh this process is very frustrating, especially when theres no one to contact to get an update

thall4500 in Liverpool, New York

17 months ago

Does anyone have a number to call to get ahold of Verizon about a job and/or to ask questions about a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.