lousy company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

vensworld in Carrollton, Texas

114 months ago

I worked there and I asked who worked there. everybody says just one word about the company ... LOUSY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

unknown in Irving, Texas

110 months ago

yea man, verizon fsc is a freakin sweat shop

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

nursn4me in Richmond, Virginia

96 months ago

Yeah I would like to know the answer to that question also. I start on Monday in the Verizon landline call center as a Consultant. I would like to know what is the deal with this company!
I have to decide between starting Nursing school in January or taking the job at Verizon. I would like to make a career out of Verizon and not have to worry about student loans but if I am going to be miserable and worked like a dog with ridiculous expectations for the generous amount of money they are giving me than I will pass and go ahead to Nursing School where I will as much or possibly more and be respected in my career.

Please do tell what the deal is with Verizon thanks!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

VC in Virginia in Honaker, Virginia

96 months ago

nursn4me in Richmond, Virginia said: Yeah I would like to know the answer to that question also. I start on Monday in the Verizon landline call center as a Consultant. I would like to know what is the deal with this company!
I have to decide between starting Nursing school in January or taking the job at Verizon. I would like to make a career out of Verizon and not have to worry about student loans but if I am going to be miserable and worked like a dog with ridiculous expectations for the generous amount of money they are giving me than I will pass and go ahead to Nursing School where I will as much or possibly more and be respected in my career.

Well let me tell you how Verizon did me. I worked for them 29 years just to be sent home due to downsizing in my group. No sympathy about my future and family. I was fortunate enough to have age and years equal early retirement which I cannot get until I am 59 1/2....the company is greedy, they will use you and kick you out the door. All upper management thinks about is higher bonus for saving a dollar in their budget if it means your job. There is no future in retiring with Verizon starting today...go for nursing, there is always a demand for nurses...technology is moving so fast there won't be 30 year veterans working for the telecom industry starting today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

debbie in Dover, Delaware

96 months ago

if u can go to school goto school.. because if anything unforseen happens to you like an illness or car accident and you have to be out of work verizon DOES NOT CARE.. they will find a way to get u out of the company and uyou will wish you went to school.. GO TO SCHOOL... I work at a call center and had the nerve to get sick .... i am now no longer withthe compnay..you will only be a number to them.

nursn4me in Richmond, Virginia said: Yeah I would like to know the answer to that question also. I start on Monday in the Verizon landline call center as a Consultant. I would like to know what is the deal with this company!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

debbie in Dover, Delaware

96 months ago

debbie in Dover, Delaware said: if u can go to school goto school.. because if anything unforseen happens to you like an illness or car accident and you have to be out of work verizon DOES NOT CARE.. they will find a way to get u out of the company and uyou will wish you went to school.. GO TO SCHOOL... I work at a call center and had the nerve to get sick .... i am now no longer withthe compnay..you will only be a number to them.

sorry about the bad typing but vz gets my blood boiling

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.