Vestas Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Vestas?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

jerod in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

93 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Vestas?

Any advice on striking the right note?

You fly to a wind turbine sight, do a climb test, then interview. The process is fun and they make you feel very comfortable. They put you up in a great hotel(suite).

If you don't like heights or don't think you can climb a ladder 300ft, don't bother applying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

billyc in Swansboro, North Carolina

92 months ago

Jerod in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: You fly to a wind turbine sight, do a climb test, then interview. The process is fun and they make you feel very comfortable. They put you up in a great hotel(suite).

If you don't like heights or don't think you can climb a ladder 300ft, don't bother applying.

hey jerod,

i was wondering what kind of experience you needed to get into the wind turbine technician jobs? is the demand growing? What are the salaries like? I do not have any experience in this field but I do have a bachelors degree in management.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jerod in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

89 months ago

Sorry so long to respond. Electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, and/or high voltage experience are the best to have. If you do not have any of these experiences, it would be good to get a technical degree. Salaries vary from company to company, but wages overall are very good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.