What's the company culture at Vilebrequin?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Vilebrequin?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Vilebrequin?

Reply - Report abuse

heygirlheyy in Middletown, New York

26 months ago

The environment at Vilebrequin is one most desirable in my opinion, and I have worked at several retail stores in the past. The store is spaced nicely, well lit, and filled with bright, eye-catching colors providing a great relaxed yet fun atmosphere. Employees are dressed casually and comfortably with a mandatory dresscode of a white polo or button-down with navy jeans or khakis, giving it a easy going yet higher class appeal, which is what the company is all about. Working for Vilebrequin for a couple months now, I can truly say I love it. Working outlet we get shipements from retail and we sell them at a third off which brings in a good amount of customers. We have our rushes throughout the day, but it generally is a nice and relaxed(not high maintenance)boutique, which is great because it allows us time to do what needs to get done. I would highly recommend working for this company if you are looking to work for a popular, unique, and fun company, smaller on the company/staff side, but still provides an excellent work environment and rewarding career, yes there are incentives as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.