Vinson Guard Service Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Vinson Guard Service?

What do you like best about working at Vinson Guard Service? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

theresathomas4869@hotmail.com in New Orleans, Louisiana

45 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Vinson Guard Service?

What ?

do you like best about working at Vinson Guard Service? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Vinson Guard Service?

What ?

do you like best about working at Vinson Guard Service? A

why is it so difficult to find out if vinson has any benefits for its employes.I guess their are none

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Do you offer any benefits for your hourly employes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alice E in Alabama

30 months ago

theresathomas4869@hotmail.com in New Orleans, Louisiana said: Do you offer any benefits for your hourly employes.

Vinson is a wonderful company to work for. I have been with them for approx. 3 months now. Where else will you find insurance benefits that start in 60 days vs the 90 days that most companies make you wait for? Some are six months to a year. Yes, Vinson is a great company to work for. Superior training, excellent staff & management are the greatest! Like any job, you only get out of it what you put into it. For me, satisfaction of knowing the client is happy, which makes your company happy which retains contracts which keeps you working! Anyone that says anything different is in the wrong business. Pay isn't the greatest, but its a job. You have to crawl before you walk. Trust me... it beats crawling! My superior is just a phone call away 24/7 & they're not only my superiors, they're my friends. Give respect & do your best & you'll get that in return. Look, either you want to work or you don't. This isn't a job for everyone but if you're looking for a place to start... Vinson Guard Service is the place to be. I didn't go into it for "treats". I went into it for a challenging atmosphere with a respectable company that does its best for the best. If you have any doubt its the right job for you, look elsewhere. For me, I enjoy it. (But that's just my opinion.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alice E in Alabama

30 months ago

What do you like best about working at Vinson Guard Service? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Salaries are based on the amount the contracts are for. Different posts pay different amounts. I could make more elsewhere but I'm happy where I'm at & I'm learning. The more you learn, the more qualified you are to get higher paying posts. (If you can cut the mustard.) Its not for everyone. And no, its not a pie job either. I face challenges every night I'm on duty. Some nights are boring & some nights I'm so busy warding off thugs & hardly have time to keep up my reports, but I manage. Its a great job. Take it or leave it. I love it. What I like the most? I'd have to say the responsibility & the respect I get from doing the very best I can for my post that is entrusted to me & the fact my employer gets renewed contracts because of it which keeps a paycheck coming in for me. These days, that's perk enough for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alice E in Alabama

30 months ago

enchanted_unicorn1977 in Houma, Louisiana said: I would like to know of what are the chances of getting a promotion at Vinson Guard Services? How long would I have to work at Vinson Guard services before I can get a promotion?

Prove yourself. Just like any other job... they're not handed out like candy. You earn them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.