How to get a job at Vision Service Plan.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Vision Service Plan? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Kimmie in San Antonio, Texas

13 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Vision Service Plan? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I found on line.. I'm Kim and would be a huge canadaint for this job .. I have 15 yrs experience in this field and have great relationships with the doctors..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Kimmie in San Antonio, Texas said: I found on line.. I'm Kim and would be a huge canadaint for this job .. I have 15 yrs experience in this field and have great relationships with the doctors..

Hi host can you help me get in?

13 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Vision Service Plan? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Not for a vision plan but know all about!!

Applied and found out something else in Phoenix, Arizona

10 months ago

I applied to VSP for a job in the accounting department in Rancho Cordova California. I had more than enough experience. I received a call from HR making me feel really excited about getting a job with the company. As I was interviewing the HR lady snuck a 3rd party recruiter into the interview without telling me they were going to be there. I applied to VSP not the temp agency. I felt like the HR lady from VSP invaded my employment privacy. I think it is a form of discrimination if some people are hired permanently and other people they try to outsource in a sneaky rude way. I actually found out that there is high turnover in the company. Men are hired permanently more than women are. VSP doesn't hire women permanently they excessively use women in the workplace through 3rd party staffing agencies. Then you see the same jobs advertised every 3 to 6 months. Because they outsource these jobs constantly.

Petty rude nitpicky people in the hirng practices towards women who are college educated, ready to do a job with more skills, abilites and the knowledge. That the experience women will get when you apply at VSP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

What you should really know in Fairfield, California

10 months ago

If you’re a woman and you apply to a job with this organization and get an interview. Bring an employment law lawyer with you to the interview, but don’t tell them you will bring one. VSP Vision human resources contacts women for employment, but they don’t disclose they will invite a 3rd party staffing firm recruiter to the interview. They sneak one into the interview without telling you. Because this organization a majority of the time doesn’t hire the female workforce permanently. They only hire women through 3rd party staffing firms on a short term basis. HR from VSP will make you feel as though they are excited to bring you on board, but then turn around and try to outsource the job you applied for online. See the thing is VSP Vision doesn’t disclose in their job advertisement they will outsource the job. They wait to see if it is a female or man applying. Then when they gather female job seekers they sneak the 3rd party staffing firm in on the interview without disclosing this to your before hand. But the male employees are all permanent employees. VSP Vision is a global company the upper management and CEOs are all overseas, where women don’t have employment rights in those countries. So VSP’s mission in the USA is to cheat women out of quality equal employment by excessively outsourcing women and hiring men permanently. So bring an employment lawyer with you to an interview and if they don’t hire you directly you can sue them if they don’t hire you permanently or if they don’t hire you if you don’t agree to working through a temporary 3rd party staffing agency. Furthermore the same jobs are advertised every 3 to 6 months that should tell you that these jobs are excessively outsource, but the company isn’t disclosing this in the job advertisements.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Really the same old hiring practices in Phoenix, Arizona

10 months ago

I was online looking at jobs postings. I came across the same job posting for the Accounts Receivable positions with VSP Vision. There must be something wrong in the management structure in this organization or accounting department if the same job is advertised over and over every few weeks to a few months. Gawd!!

If you are a job seeker notice the RED FLAGS ON JOB POSTINGS. If you see the same jobs advertised online at the same company every few weeks to every few months this means either there is lack of proper training and development for the job. A person would have a hard time adapting to this job and transitioning into a job at this organization because there isn't proper team work in the company. No one wants to give the employees the time to train them properly. The 3rd party staffing agencies contracts make it impossbile for a person to get hired permanently because of the contract fees, commissions and recruiter bonuses. Excessive 3rd party staffing agenciey employment outsourcing at this organization. Sneaky vindictive staff members that don't work together, but work against each other to hold others back, so they cannot keep their jobs. That is a red flag you should see when looking at job advertisements.

OMG it must be miserable to work in the Rancho Cordova office. Over the top office politics to the extreme.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.