Vistaprint Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Vistaprint?

What do you like best about working at Vistaprint? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

samjackson48@*****.*** in Hickory, North Carolina

89 months ago

I've been a customer for several years did not Know you you could make a salary-please explain----Sam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

aleshasnell in Salt Lake City, Utah

86 months ago

Vistaprint is dishonest. I just got screwed by one of there sales reps mistake. I will never order from them again and got completely taken by them. With poor customer service, I wouldnt recommend them to anyone. I find it unfair that we are the mercy of them and when I asked for someone in charge they claimed that they were the owner. haha I looked up the owners and didnt see her name anywhere. Bianca! NOT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

aleshasnell in Salt Lake City, Utah

86 months ago

Not only did I read, I called and had a "rep" walk me through the tail end of it. Still got it wrong. So when I called about her mistake in the process they blamed it on me. So how did I not read? I covered all my bases and still got screwed and had to pay more just to get her mistake fixed. That rubs me wrong when I have to pay for others mistakes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.