What's the company culture at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care?

Reply - Report abuse

Brevard florida in Cocoa, Florida

85 months ago

The office enviorment at Vitas is up and down. somedays it seems everything is under control and the next day can be crazy. We have to dress in normal business attire Monday- Thursday. Friday we can dress down. You have to wear close toe shoes and you will be remindered of that by managment if they see you in sandals, but they wear them. I enjoy my job and I like everyone who works there. You just really have to lets stuff go in one ear and out the other. Upper managment likes to be negitive and only speak to you when they want to tell you what you are doing wrong or if they need something, but Vitas really has some great emplyees and we all stick together to make it the enviorment that it is. I wouldnt want to work anywhere else. We do pot luck and have birthday parties. they have a good christmas party. I am sure every vitas is diffrent due to size and as we grow things are really changing, but it really is what you make of it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.