Starting in San Antonio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

David in San Marcos, Texas

31 months ago

Just curious what it's like to work for this company. Do they drug test for call center employees? does anyone on here know anything about the San Antonio locations? I was told I would be working at a newly opened call center on the south side of town doing tech support. Any opinions or wisdom to impart?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brandi

22 months ago

mouth swab. I worked at the Bulverde location as a Customer Service Rep who was supposed to be tech support that slowly turned into a job where you spit off your 13 key lines and try to upsell and fix the problem for the customer all in under 7 minutes. The score cards were so impossible to meet that after about 6 months you hated yourself for losing all morals, the customers for calling, the management for not caring, and the company for being heartless. I absolutely loved my team and the other co-workers. Misery loves company.

I hated this job. Absolutely pushing the employee to against all good morals in order to meet the companies unattainable standards so that you don't lose your job. Everyday you worried that you would get fired for not asking the customer something as simple as 'your remote functioning properly.'

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.