Vydes company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

SS in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

Hello!

Vydes company has a new open posistion as Junior Accounts Assistant. Vydes offers customers effectively address complex challenges that arise in litigation, disputes, investigations, regulatory compliance, financial distress, and other sources of significant conflict or change.

Requirements for this post: diploma or college in relevant field or 1+ years experience in management; basic computer knowledge; good verbal and grammar skills; must have a cell phone for urgent tasks; must be able to work part-time. Ideally the candidatemust have: attention to details & superior managerial skills; be initiative; strong interpersonal & communication skills.

The JR Accounts Assistant's duties affect the profitability of the business. Also you don't need any additional knowledge because we provide Probationary Period with full support. So you'll get all the necessary skills in the process.

For more details about our opening you just need reply us.

Thanks!
-----------------

IP: 37.45.207.20
Date: 04.30.2013, 6:11 PM

This is exact email sent to me, if they did this little more professionally might believe this. Is this a scam email, please alert the company if it is, thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

A in Sound Beach, New York

14 months ago

Just received the same email and am currently researching the validity of it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terri in Phoenix, Arizona

14 months ago

Obviously a mass email. I received it , as well...

Spencer in Ridgewood, New York

14 months ago

I received the same email too. Still not quite sure how they got my information. I responded with interest and about month later (today) they responded with "We receive your email of interest in our company" and attached a "Job Description" .doc and "Job Application".doc. After visiting the website and reading the emails I'm still on the fence about Vydes. The website just seems a little "shabby" and un-detailed and the job description seems a little generic and vague. They pay 60/hr and require 12-hour work week. I haven't said yes completely because quite frankly I can't find any reviews about Vydes anywhere...so I'm still not convinced yet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

A in Sound Beach, New York

14 months ago

It appears many of us are on the fence given the vague description. I would stay away until further research is performed and confirms the validity of this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

J in Montgomery, Alabama

14 months ago

Just received the same, except my email contained enough typos to make me suspicious immediately .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

antoinette in Johannesburg, South Africa

14 months ago

This must be a scam, totally uncalled for.

Lindae69 in West Springfield, Massachusetts

14 months ago

I received this exact email from william.gunter@juno.com. Please contact the company!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Some guy in New Haven, Connecticut

14 months ago

A google search on their IP address listed above using the string "where is 37.45.207.20", shows it is "@ Belarus" which is just south of Minsk! I'm going to pass on it... lol!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.