- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

kahlil jordan in Jersey City, New Jersey

94 months ago

I want to work for your company to better my career

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Tim G in Corpus Christi, Texas

92 months ago

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas said: Wal-Mart jobs
Here is a job search I did for you. Just click on a job that interests you. You'll be redirected to the website the job opening is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply.
Good Luck!

How long does background checks take and is it full background or just criminal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

jimbo in alabama

92 months ago

call wal-mart and ask to speak to the personnel manager. ask him/her what jobs they have available. you will soon be hired, if you want to do whatever they have available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

nadene lamb in Plover, Wisconsin

91 months ago

i have an applacation in but couldn't get back in to change the job to the bakery department in WiRapids,Wi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

yolander in Dallas, Texas

91 months ago

Don't hold your breath trying to get hired at Wal-Mart, is like trying to get in the White House.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

steve brown in Brooklyn, New York

90 months ago

wal mart good place to get a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

RexBurran7 in Corpus Christi, Texas

90 months ago

i need a jod im a very hared worker if thay give me a try thats all it takes i got to suport my family thats all i ask.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

rex burran in grapeland, Texas

90 months ago

i wont walmort in crockett tx to get me a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Carla Williamson in Houston, Texas

90 months ago

i need a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!going crazy!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Carla Williamson in Houston, Texas

90 months ago

Where i'm working now is fixin to be sold ...and im going to be without a job and everyone now's what that is like....not good i have a handy cap daugher from a car accident and i need to keep my bill's paid up and with out any job can't do that!so some one please help us out and give me a chance to show you i will work my hinney off .....THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

rex burran in grapeland, Texas

90 months ago

carla i know how you feel i bean unplored for 2 years now and still cant fined me a job and im sorry to here about your doughter so just hang in there .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

precious wysong in Edna, Texas

90 months ago

hi i'm precious wysong and looking for a job wit walmart i've been in trouble wit another girl who was stealing and i had to pay a fine but i think that eveyone deserve other chance i'm not that person my life is a kind hearted person and willing to help the community and others i'm just looking for something to get therw my bills and my daughter to school please give me a chance and you will see my life has change THANKS PRECIOUS I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN LOOK INTO IT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Earl Brown in Elko, Nevada

89 months ago

I really need a job been out of work for 3 weeks now. looking for somthing on nightshift like nightsalker.thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Courtney Denny in Saint Louis, Missouri

89 months ago

I just Recently moved...and I would like to apply for wal-mart in my location. I have a job now but it's not paying very well and not enough hours but if anyone would like to hear from me let me know I need a new job thanks for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sharonica washington in Columbus, Mississippi

89 months ago

i was referred to this wal-mart store by angela grant although she no longer serves at athis store

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Paula Chesser in Morton, Mississippi

89 months ago

I would like to work for Wal-mart in Paris TN. Because I like shopping there.Iwould like to work anywhere in the store .Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

eugenia jones

88 months ago

I need a jod very mush

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Evans, Georgia

88 months ago

You folks are so hapless that even I can't bring myself to chop you up. I find it sad that you all aspire to nothing better in your lives than to work for Walmart. If you only knew how much more there is to life than living at that level - accepting that little.

Here is what you do to get a job at Walmart if that is all you want.. Forget writing here. This is just a discussion and the people you are writing to are not even Walmart management. You are basically writing to each other and none of you has the power to hire you at Walmart.

Click here on the link below and do something real toward your simple goal at least:

www.indeed.com/qc-Wal-Mart-jobs.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Evans, Georgia

88 months ago

If that is too difficult for you to comprehend, then click here and follow the directions. Click on the links at the Walmart website and find the job you want.

walmartstores.com/GlobalWMStoresWeb/navigate.do?catg=638

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

nia ponafala in medford, Oregon

88 months ago

i would love to applied ofr your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lily jaruta in Oshawa, Ontario

83 months ago

i did not finish primary school or even high school,can i still get hired at walmart?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.