Interview Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

superwoman1988 in Mount Dora, Florida

22 months ago

I applied to Walgreens through their online website. Sent my resume via email (1X) and usps (2X). Was contacted a few days later by an assistant manager to come to any or his walgreens to do the assessment. I did within a few days do the assessment at his walgreens. Then a few days later I called about the status of my application and was told later that day I should get a phone call after he and the store manager discuss me. I did get a phone call within 3 hrs after calling and was told by a different assistant manager to come in for an interview. I did go to interview. Then called and recieved by the store manager a job offer. I was informed to come in to discuss it.

My questions are: 1) What will happen when I come in? 2) Did they already do a background check or will i need to consent to one when I come in? 3) Will they hand me drug paperwork when I come in? 4) What will happen after I come in?

Any answers to these questions I would greatly appreciate. I applied in Lake County, FL 32757 if it helps for a service clerk position part time. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.