Wall Street Services Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Wall Street Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

H Wallis in New York, New York

54 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Wall Street Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

They have a behavioral based interview, like many of the top wall street firms, e.g. Goldman Sachs. So there are a lot of "tell me about a time when..." questions. I went through their pre-screening, interview, interview prep and finally an actual interview at a bulge bracket bank. I found their tips to be pretty useful on the whole, though some of it was obvious. I think the main purpose is just to get you psyched-up and confident, and I mean I got the job so I can't complain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Peter Laughter in New York, New York

30 months ago

Thanks for the kind words – Our screening process is more challenging than that of other recruiting firms who place consultants. We recognize that not everyone is capable of being successful on a consulting basis so after a phone prescreen we bring candidates in for testing on attributes critical to success on a consulting engagement. Testing is followed by a behavioral based interview that allows us to successfully market our candidates to our clients.

Interview prep is an integral part of our process. We believe that we can only be successful if our candidates are meeting their career goals and have developed a specific methodology to that allows people to maximize chances of success during interviews. Recently we have developed a similar method to maximize chances of success and advancement during the assignment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.