How to get a job at Walmart.com.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (34)

Host

Do you work at Walmart.com? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Candelaria Camara in Springdale, Arkansas

103 months ago

I'am working in the wal-mart supercenter 0001 of Rogers I will like to work in the home office or warehouse

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (53) Reply - Report abuse

Candelaria Camara in Springdale, Arkansas

103 months ago

I'am well pliced to have a job in the Wal-mart organization of as

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

Antonia Joseph in Stamford, Connecticut

102 months ago

im trying to fill out an application but i can not fimd it. i really need a job. thank's

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (107) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

Verna Lisa Ramos in Idaho Falls, Idaho

102 months ago

I would like to work with your company Ive been to your store many times talking to the mangers I forgot my pin number and I never finshed filling out the applicaction and I would like to have the chance to work for wal- mart. thank you,Verna Lisa Ramos.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Misael Estrada in Minier, Illinois

102 months ago

I would like to work with your company at the shipping/weare house. I would like you to send me an application form to: Please let me know if there is an opening. I would really like you to contanct me.
[Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

Sincerelly

Misael Estrada

I'm really looking foward to work with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Princess Delilah in Painesville, Ohio

102 months ago

Wal-Mart sucks to work for. You will not get hired unless you have a smile permenantly attached to your face and fit their "image". If they notice you are different in any way from mainstream society they wont hire you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

tina m kendrick

102 months ago

Iwould like to work in Jantorial Iam very good at it is there an opening.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Amelia Florez in Fort Worth, Texas

101 months ago

I would like to worke at walmart
I live in fort Worth. TX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

Audrey (Host) in Austin, Texas

101 months ago

This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. I would recommend doing a job search for Walmart on www.indeed.com. Simply click on a job that looks interesting to you and you'll be directed to the website the job is originally posted on with directions on how to apply. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

yvette mccoy in Madera, California

100 months ago

looking for a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

shyeyes in Piney Flats, Tennessee

100 months ago

i would love a job at walmart but cant find the place to fillout forms please get back with me i like that kind of work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

retailGIRL

100 months ago

Amelia Florez in Fort Worth, Texas said: I would like to worke at walmart
I live in fort Worth. TX

if i were you i wouldnt work for wal mart , they treat there employee mean and there are changing a lot of stuff. but you know what thats every where in retail, hey if you like it go for it. i wish u well. i work for the company for 3 yrs as a dept manager. i like it i just didnt like the store manager how he ran it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

retailGIRL

100 months ago

hector toledo javier junior in Fort Worth, Texas said: My name is hector toledo i am a floor thec also a jantorial im good on what i do,and would like to work for walmart,and if theirs any job openings my number is 817-563-7772,i always make applications in your stores never got a interview.

sorry javier , i wish you well but wal mart dont pay good for a jantorial work , they treat there with no respect

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

hector toledo in Fort Worth, Texas

96 months ago

my name is hector i did my aplication for walmart and never got a call from them i wonder whats going on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

kerlbilly in port arthur, Texas

96 months ago

need a jop

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Kim Degruy in Montgomery, Alabama

95 months ago

I will like to get a job working at walmart, I been on my job in New Olreans for 16years before hurricane Kartrina working as a fileing, accounting, and a caregiver, And I work in a doctor office in Montgomery 2 year as a fileing clerk and a resptionist. I need to get the forms to fill out for a job at Walmart. Thank you Kim

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

scooterbox in Hamilton, Ohio

94 months ago

is it at all possible to apply for a job with wal-mart with out using those machines they have in the stores and without doing it online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Lena in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Walmart.com? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Each Employee must enter any WalMart or Sams Club and apply on their Job Bank within the store, the machine looks like a computer. Please bring your Resume for information, be very careful but quickly because it will cut off if its prolonged and you will have to start over. He/She should ask any staff on the floor. Good Luck! I will pray that you land that Job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lena in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

Kim Degruy in Montgomery, Alabama said: I will like to get a job working at WalMart, I been on my job in New Orleans for 16years before hurricane Katrina working as a filing, accounting, and a caregiver, And I work in a doctor office in Montgomery 2 year as a filing clerk and a receptionist. I need to get the forms to fill out for a job at WalMart. Thank you Kim

Ladies! Please check your spelling because hiring managers view sites also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lena in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

If you are interested in attending class online,carefully check the school before an agreement is met. View all resources on the school ASAP! If it is to good to be true, it probably is! Check this web address at www.ripeoffreport.com/UOP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

angela stewart in peeskill, New York

93 months ago

Im looking to work at walmart i need to apply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

angela stewart in peeskill, New York

93 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Walmart.com? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

know i have not have gotten that interview yet i need
to do the aplication on line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mookie4 in Alexandria, Louisiana

93 months ago

I need a job. pleas help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Chain Blade in Columbus, Mississippi

89 months ago

I think that wal mart is stupid. I went to aply for a jod a lot and still didn't get called. Is that right?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

stella lopez in San Jose, California

89 months ago

well i find walmart very intresting and i want to apply because i like how they always do there job and help a costumer when there busy or something but i would like to work at walmart also because they have posative attitudes and so do i towards others thank you hope to here from you....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Captain Kangaroo in Raleigh, North Carolina

88 months ago

If any of you want a job with this company or any other one, I suggest you go and buy yourself a dictionary first. People are wondering why they cannot get a job at the corp office and cannot even spell. Alot of these postings are not even complete sentences and how do you expect to "run" a mopbucket or cash register if you cannot fill out an application first. Didn't you know that the elimination process begins with an incomplete application. This shows that you cannot complete a simple task of applying. Rule 2.. Dress like a slob and you might be hired...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Radar in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

86 months ago

Captain Kangaroo in Raleigh, North Carolina said: If any of you want a job with this company or any other one, I suggest you go and buy yourself a dictionary first. People are wondering why they cannot get a job at the corp office and cannot even spell. Alot of these postings are not even complete sentences and how do you expect to "run" a mopbucket or cash register if you cannot fill out an application first. Didn't you know that the elimination process begins with an incomplete application. This shows that you cannot complete a simple task of applying. Rule 2.. Dress like a slob and you might be hired...

'A lot' is two words. He without sin casts the first stone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Rosanna Baez in lindenwold, New Jersey

85 months ago

I like a job at walmart cuz i know i could do what iam told and be there on time and i could work when needed at night i did a application and they did not call me i wish they cuz i will like to work for walmart i can start a.s.p

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Marvin in Indianapolis, Indiana

82 months ago

I know that most of the responses above are trolls - but the sad thing is that Walmart and most retailers do tend to hire people who cannot spell or behave properly.

I have applied many times - know how to spell, speak and behave.

First question from the HR is - are you on Food stamps, Welfare or other government programs?

That is the first people hired and usually the only ones they hire in my area.

Now I have nothing against people getting assistance - but should they get the jobs at Walmart over someone who isn't receiving government assistance?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Arnaldo De Jesus in Virginia Beach, Virginia

75 months ago

Ok to answer most of the questions above..
I you want to work at walmart GO TO THE STORE AND APPLY!!! or fill it out an online application from your home computer..IT'S THE EXACT SAME APPLICATION!!!!

If you don't get called you were either not selected..you didn't complete the application FULLY..you didn't pass the test..your desired pay was too high..or simply maybe there ISN'T a job open!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chino in Smithfield, Rhode Island

70 months ago

can an associate that work for walmart two years ago get rehire back after getting cought stealing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

nsh84 in West Palm Beach, Florida

51 months ago

chino in Smithfield, Rhode Island said: can an associate that work for walmart two years ago get rehire back after getting cought stealing.

No!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

CRidge in Atlanta, Georgia

24 months ago

Below is a great article with some advice on how to apply to a job at Walmart.
www.jobunlocker.com/blog/tips-and-advice-on-applying-for-a-job-at-walmart/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.