Interviews @WM

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

db in Phoenix, Arizona

39 months ago

I have interview for a Bilingual Sales Position, I was open, energetic and enthusiastic about the position and its tasks.
Somehow I felt that the interviewing manager was not all that interested in the interview.
He went over my resume asked me pointed questions about my previous employment history.
It is a sales job, a lot of cold calling, which I have done on the past. As far as the educational qualifications, it only calls for a GED. I a an BS in business and over 10 years of customer service and sales experience.

Towards the end of the interview I felt rushed. Has anyone had a similar experience with this company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

db in Phoenix, Arizona

39 months ago

Arizona

0 minutes ago
I have interview for a Bilingual Sales Position, I was open, energetic and enthusiastic about the position and its tasks.
Somehow I felt that the interviewing manager was not all that interested in the interview.
He went over my resume asked me pointed questions about my previous employment history.
It is a sales job, a lot of cold calling, which I have done on the past. As far as the educational qualifications, it only calls for a GED. I have an BS in business and over 10 years of customer service and sales experience.

Towards the end of the interview I felt rushed. Has anyone had a similar experience with this company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.