Waste Management Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Waste Management?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Acworth, Georgia

85 months ago

I was hired through an agency as most of WM's employees are. The agencies are looking out for their best interest and in making $$. They probably know about the turnover in the company but don't really care, all they want to do is send people out and fill jobs. The agencies depict WM as a well-run, organized employee driven company. That is so far from the truth! Anyway, in interviewing if you speak intelligently and have a good resume you will be hired. But be prepared for the most unpleasant ride of your life!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Shawn in Dekalb, Illinois

70 months ago

Maria in Acworth, Georgia said: I was hired through an agency as most of WM's employees are. The agencies are looking out for their best interest and in making $$. They probably know about the turnover in the company but don't really care, all they want to do is send people out and fill jobs. The agencies depict WM as a well-run, organized employee driven company. That is so far from the truth! Anyway, in interviewing if you speak intelligently and have a good resume you will be hired. But be prepared for the most unpleasant ride of your life!!

Could you please teach me the name of the "agency"?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.