Waste Management Interview Questions.

Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Waste Management?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Maria in Acworth, Georgia

94 months ago

I was hired through an agency as most of WM's employees are. The agencies are looking out for their best interest and in making $$. They probably know about the turnover in the company but don't really care, all they want to do is send people out and fill jobs. The agencies depict WM as a well-run, organized employee driven company. That is so far from the truth! Anyway, in interviewing if you speak intelligently and have a good resume you will be hired. But be prepared for the most unpleasant ride of your life!!

Shawn in Dekalb, Illinois

79 months ago

Maria in Acworth, Georgia said: I was hired through an agency as most of WM's employees are. The agencies are looking out for their best interest and in making $$. They probably know about the turnover in the company but don't really care, all they want to do is send people out and fill jobs. The agencies depict WM as a well-run, organized employee driven company. That is so far from the truth! Anyway, in interviewing if you speak intelligently and have a good resume you will be hired. But be prepared for the most unpleasant ride of your life!!

Could you please teach me the name of the "agency"?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.