How to get a job at Wegmans.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Wegmans? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Carol Slavin in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

100 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Wegmans? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I am interested in applying for a position. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Deb1 in Pennsylvania

88 months ago

loisf in Easton, Pennsylvania said: You can apply for a position at Wegman's but be prepared for part-time with weekends. love the place!

My husband is trying to get in to the new Collegeville store. He has two interviews in King of Prussia so far. How many interview can one expect to go through for Wegmans?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Heather101 in Indianapolis, Indiana

86 months ago

I worked at Wegmans and it was pretty great. I had a phone interview and two in-person interviews (one with my direct manager and one with HR). They started me at a bit above minimum wage but you get 25 cent raises twice a year so that's something to think about when putting in your expected wages.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Deb1 in Pennsylvania

86 months ago

Husband was called and offered a job after his second interview. He had to turn it down as the pay was not enough. The position was for Group Leader and he had to be open to work any shift hours Tuesday through Saturdays. He also might have to go to different locations also. $12.50 a hour to start and after 90 days 25 cents more. Yes after a year 25 cents more. I think they also said after you work 3 years or up to $16.50 a hour you go to salary..Very little overtime but there is some. Might be ok for second income but for a family of 4 it did not pay enough. Benefits seemed great. Start day one.. I think $25 a week for family coverage..Which is great!! It was just the starting pay he could not do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.