My file is still in "interview pending" two weeks after my interview, but no response.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

ELK in Clearwater, Florida

8 months ago

I interviewed for a CSR position with Wellpoint. The interviewer told me that human resources will be making a decision within the week. Afterwards I felt confident that I did well.

Fast forward two weeks and I have not heard anything from them, not even a rejection letter. What's really baffling is that my online profile is still showing "interview pending." Does this mean that I'm still being considered for the position, or are they slow in updating candidate status?

I'm ok with not getting the job. No one ever made me an offer. But not knowing one way or the other is irritating.

Am I still being considered for the position, or should I just I just move on? (I'm still applying for other positions).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Demo89 in Dallas, Texas

8 months ago

ELK in Clearwater, Florida said: I interviewed for a CSR position with Wellpoint. The interviewer told me that human resources will be making a decision within the week. Afterwards I felt confident that I did well.

Fast forward two weeks and I have not heard anything from them, not even a rejection letter. What's really baffling is that my online profile is still showing "interview pending." Does this mean that I'm still being considered for the position, or are they slow in updating candidate status?

I'm ok with not getting the job. No one ever made me an offer. But not knowing one way or the other is irritating.

Am I still being considered for the position, or should I just I just move on? (I'm still applying for other positions).

I'm in the same boat as you. I have had jobs I never was offered a position for and is still showing screening etc. They just didn't update it. You still may get good news though. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

TRob in Riverview, Florida

8 months ago

ELK in Clearwater, Florida said: I interviewed for a CSR position with Wellpoint. The interviewer told me that human resources will be making a decision within the week. Afterwards I felt confident that I did well.

Yeah I interviewed for Tampa and it said interview pending for about 2 weeks after my interview. Then I finally got an email to continue on with a survey about work tax credits. After I completed the survey I checked the status and it was updated to offer discussions. It has been in offer discussions status for 15 days so another 2 weeks. They finally called me today with offer. They said I will receive offer letter within a week thru email.
If it is still in interview pending status still its a big possibility you may get the job otherwise it would have went to completed status. I applied for other jobs there that went straight to resume acknowledged status to completed status and never even got interviewed. Good luck! The status are updated but they are very very slow!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

kspharm94 in Richmond, Virginia

3 months ago

I'm currently in the application process for CSR in va. The status is initial screen so did I pass the assessment?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JobSearch2014 in Virginia Beach, Virginia

3 months ago

Did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kspharm94 in Richmond, Virginia

3 months ago

JobSearch2014 in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: Did you get the job?

if you were referring to me, i received an email on wed for a phone interviw so i scheduled to have it later on that day. The recruiter asked a few questions about why i left my last job and why i want to leave this one, compensation, training and he told me about the work history check and that he is forwarding that the hiring manager. So now my status has been hiring manager since Thu. Hopefully I hear something Monday!

Doug Funny in Sterling, Virginia

2 months ago

Did you hear back that Monday!?

Khadeja Smith in Richmond, Virginia

2 months ago

Doug Funny in Sterling, Virginia said: Did you hear back that Monday!?

I havent heard anything since dec 19th my status is still hiring manager review! Lol hopefully its due to the holiday and end of yr. I have applied to many other jobs tho. You apply with them as well?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.