CSSR?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

cssr in Richmond, Virginia

31 months ago

we work as both a banker and a teller. You open accounts and do everything a banker does except loan applications. Then if the bank is really busy you're expected to put on your teller hat. A lot of multitasking and flexibility is required.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

keeponkeepingon in lacey, Washington

31 months ago

If it isn't too late, run fast in the other direction. Wells Fargo is not a good company to work for. You are nothing but a sales person (tellers, CSSR'S, PB's, the janitor, etc) and even if your background is sales, you better put on your car salesman hat. Because that's all you are or an underpaid PB doing everyone else's job, even the unqualified car-salesman manager who hires you. The Customer service part of your job is irrelevant. CSSR's are going the way of the wind, do not expect to be in that job title for long. I'd look for another company or another job title, unless this sounds like a job for you. GL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

scottow in Charlotte, North Carolina

30 months ago

Mike in Loveland, Colorado said: I am applying for a CSSR position at Wells Fargo, and I was wondering if anyone could fill me in as to what exactly they do on a daily basis? Any information would be awesome.

Stay away--RUN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nikki in Fountain, Colorado

30 months ago

Please, I need help!!! I was offered a 20 hours job as a Teller for Wells Fargo, then I was offered a 39 hours job as sales bank rep for TCF Bank, pay almost same but I am so confused. I do not know what to do. I do not think I can hang on 20 hrs because of the $ issue but I truly think I Wells Fargo may be a better company !? ANY HELP?? THANKS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Kristi84 in Los Angeles, California

28 months ago

Mike in Loveland, Colorado said: I am applying for a CSSR position at Wells Fargo, and I was wondering if anyone could fill me in as to what exactly they do on a daily basis? Any information would be awesome.

SO, how are you doing as a CSSR? planning to apply for PB any time soon? :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Claire08 in North Las Vegas, Nevada

23 months ago

I have a group interview for CSSR in a couple of weeks. What can I expect?

Also, is the job really that bad? I just plan to stay there for about a year while I take a break from school to save up some money so I can go back. I wont lie, I hate sales jobs, but I figured I could do this for a year and not absolutely hate it. Am I wrong? Is the job mainly focused on the sales aspect and not so much the costumer service? Though, this might be irrelevant since I might not get the job lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

watch86 in Washington

23 months ago

keeponkeepingon in lacey, Washington said: If it isn't too late, run fast in the other direction. Wells Fargo is not a good company to work for. You are nothing but a sales person (tellers, CSSR'S, PB's, the janitor , etc) and even if your background is sales, you better put on your car salesman hat. Because that's all you are or an underpaid PB doing everyone else's job, even the unqualified car-salesman manager who hires you. The Customer service part of your job is irrelevant. CSSR's are going the way of the wind, do not expect to be in that job title for long. I'd look for another company or another job title, unless this sounds like a job for you. GL.

Have you worked with Fargo? I mean, is this your personal experience with the company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

choney in Charlotte, North Carolina

22 months ago

I just had my last interview today I hope but the reviews make me not want to proceed is it really that bad working in sales?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sungirl in Norfolk, Virginia

22 months ago

It's pretty bad, but I say go for it, you'll regret turning it down based on reviews...but I assure you it will get old fast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Karen SN in Denver, Colorado

22 months ago

Wells Fargo was the worst company I worked for !! Stay away, they treat you terrible .. You are just a piece of garbage , you are nobody to this company! They tell you what you want to hear to hire you then after they get you ... You are just a little soldier , do whatever they tell you to do Sales sales sales plus manages treat you like crap ! I hate this company , after what they did with me and many of my co- workers they can go to Hell ! Karma will get you Wells Fargo !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sungirl in Norfolk, Virginia

22 months ago

LOL there's your answer Choney...guess there isnt any sugar coating with Karen lol...you're nothin but a foot soldier

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Scottow in Charlotte, North Carolina

22 months ago

choney in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I just had my last interview today I hope but the reviews make me not want to proceed is it really that bad working in sales?

If you are desperate for a job then do what you have to do as we know jobs in Charlotte can be hard to find but if you take it, keep looking as I'm sure you are replacing someone that they looked for a reason to fire at a higher wage in order to hire you for the same job at a lower wage. BEWARE!!! Watch out for their unrealistic sales goals, the Q&A 's, phone and Internet abuse policies that are just a setup to fire people. Good luck in your decision.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

choney in Charlotte, North Carolina

22 months ago

Thank you still waiting to hear back recruiter said they doing a lot of interviews so I don't know how good that is....however I'll keep you all posted but the pay sound pretty good!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MalibuMama in Osceola, Indiana

16 months ago

Just wanted to say...that I left a top position with a company that I had been with for 6 years-to do a career change to a PB for WF...and I could not be HAPPIER. :) I don't know what regions or districts everyone else on here worked in...but mine is absolutely wonderful. They are all so friendly, anytime I needed help-they helped. They are also very quick to notice a job well done, and let you know that you are a valued employee as well. My pay is fabulous too... Yes, sales is involved-no doubt about that, but it's done with integrity, sounds silly/lame-but very true. Oh yeah, btw...not all of my customers are strictly sales either. I handle a lot of customer service issues, and people are extremely thankful for your help and expertise. Think about it... No matter what anyone says-money makes the world go 'round. (yes, we could survive w/o money...but only a select few are truly doing that now). Maybe sales/customer service/banking wasn't their niche. ;) Good luck all...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bapzz34 in Richmond, Virginia

15 months ago

sungirl in Norfolk, Virginia said: It's pretty bad, but I say go for it, you'll regret turning it down based on reviews...but I assure you it will get old fast.

I think its crazy to tell people they will hate the job as a cssr just because you did. It is what it is. The position is customer service and SALES. No one goes in blindly unless they choose to. A cssr's job is to resolve customers issues and sale. If a person don't want to do it they should go find a position they enjoy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dvag in Smyrna, Georgia

11 months ago

I do agree that is not a good idea to tell people how bad this job is based on a personal perspective. However, it is really bad indeed. I wish I had listen to all this postings before taking this job, I have a very strong sales experience and can do the job, what I do not like is that being a CSSR is Customer service and sales rep. In my branch the Customer service title is irrelevant, in my case there were days in where I was busy the whole day helping existing customers whom did not need any other service, or simply were tired of being asked if needed any of the services WF offers every time the came in the store, on days like those in where you are doing part of your job but do not sell anything, your manager make you feel like you have not done absolutely nothing simply because you did not open accounts. If you are going to school or get easily stressed out I would think it twice before you take the position. This job is not for everybody. Note: This comment is based on my personal experience. Wells Fargo as a company is okay... sometimes is just bad management... Think it twice though!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

blackeneddagger in North Hills, California

9 months ago

Hello,

Im just wondering how will my life be at Wells Fargo as a CSSR (Customer Service Sales Representative) for me. I start next Monday. I would like to hear from positive people and happy experiences.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.