Call center experiences?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

mandyy in San Francisco, California

55 months ago

Hey... I have almost completed the hiring process but have an offer from some where else and am wondering if anyone LIKES the job? lol... Not too much info on call center. I am wondering if we are allowed to dress casual? lol thank you. I have interview help if you are also applying for this position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ppmd in Antelope, California

55 months ago

it was a terrible experience - take the other opportunity

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

ppmd in Antelope, California said: it was a terrible experience - take the other opportunity

how long did you work there? Are the sales goals hard to attain? It seems like there may be a high turn over rate. The pay seems decent, but not if I am worked like a dog for little/no commission. Thanks! :)

ppmd in Antelope, California

55 months ago

I could only take 6 months. From the very beginning, if you are not meeting their quotas and getting people to sign up for their products (online banking, credit cards, lines of credits), they are all over you. Its not really a Customer Service job, its a sales job. The hourly rate was decent at the time, but my sanity is more important to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

ppmd in Antelope, California said: I could only take 6 months. From the very beginning, if you are not meeting their quotas and getting people to sign up for their products (online banking, credit cards, lines of credits), they are all over you. Its not really a Customer Service job, its a sales job. The hourly rate was decent at the time, but my sanity is more important to me.

I have a sales background so I wonder if that will help. I don't know about being stuck in a building all day, lol. did they start you at the lower, or higher hourly rate? it sounds good but after tax maybe not so much. the hiring process is tedious considering the small amount of info they get. I'm thinking this helps weed out people who don't really want the job. I had an interview yesterday and one more today, so I should decide what I want to do lol. Just confused... Are there no other call center employees out there?! lol I do appreciate the feedback. I might just take your word for it.

Denise J in Sacramento, California

28 months ago

mandyy in San Francisco, California said: Hey... I have almost completed the hiring process but have an offer from some where else and am wondering if anyone LIKES the job? lol... Not too much info on call center . I am wondering if we are allowed to dress casual? lol thank you. I have interview help if you are also applying for this position.

I just had a phone interview and was invited for a interview in the call center what should i expect?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.