Credit Manager Position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Matt in Georgia in Evans, Georgia

90 months ago

I have an interview next week for a Credit Manager Position open with WF. Can someone who knows tell me if this job is strictly a sell, sell, sell job? What is the typical day like and can you share any info on salary, etc?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Experienced

89 months ago

Matt in Georgia in Evans, Georgia said: I have an interview next week for a Credit Manager Position open with WF. Can someone who knows tell me if this job is strictly a sell, sell, sell job? What is the typical day like and can you share any info on salary, etc?

Thanks

Matt,

All of the positions at Wells Fargo are sell, sell, sell. They make it extremely rough on ANY of their managers. They take it easy on you when you first hire in, but afer 3 months if you and your staff are not hitting their quota (which increases every year)you will be out the door within the next 3 months. If the customers don't just walk in the door, you are on the phone making appointments...but you will be required to get your sales numbers. My recommendation...just make sure this store is in a high traffic area with very little competition. You might have a chance then. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Kristi84 in Los Angeles, California

31 months ago

true! that goes to every postition, whether you are personal banker 1, or 2, motgage guy, or bla bla bla. not selling enough? out the door! now!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Kristi84 in Los Angeles, California

31 months ago

Matt in Georgia in Evans, Georgia said: I have an interview next week for a Credit Manager Position open with WF. Can someone who knows tell me if this job is strictly a sell, sell, sell job? What is the typical day like and can you share any info on salary, etc?

Thanks

by the way, are you still with wells? it's been 5 years since your question. lol

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.