DO WELLS FARGO DO CREDIT CHECKS FOR EMPLOYMENT?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 82)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

anonymous

85 months ago

I RECENTLY APPLIED TO WELLS FARGO AND HAD AN INTERVIEW LAST WEEK. DO THEY DO DRUG TESTING OR CREDIT CHECKS?? IVE BEEN HAVING SUCH PROBLEMS BECAUSE MY CREDIT IS BAD. IVE RECENTLY APPLIED FOR THE LOAN PROCESSOR POSITION. DO THEY ALSO DO DRUG TESTING??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (334) / No (67) Reply - Report abuse

NA in Las Cruces, New Mexico

85 months ago

I recently started at wells fargo about a week ago and they didn't do a credit check on me, but they did disclose this free credit act passed by congress and I don't know about the drug test, they haven't given me one so far and they haven't mentioned it to me yet so I don't know if they just do them randomly or what. I'm sure they would have let me know by now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

shortyxp in Seattle, Washington

83 months ago

i'm currently working as a teller at wells fargo. i'm interested in changing to a personal banker. does anyone know the process to do that? any additional paperwork? i heard something from another co worker that they need your fingerprints. whats that for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Audit Master in Bridgewater, New Jersey

83 months ago

Because they are a bank they need to ensure you can be "bonded" which means insured. No credit checks are run but you must be a "bondable" employee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

The Godfather in San Diego, California

82 months ago

No drug testing, credit check doesn't matter. I work for them smoke green and have poor credit. Just make sure your criminal background check is clean.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (71) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sda in Duluth, Georgia

80 months ago

does wells fargo financial do credit checks for hiring purposes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

LYAT SILVEIRA in Turlock, California

80 months ago

I am starting Wells Fargo on the 21st. They do run credit, but do not do drug testing. If I were you I would let them know your credit situation as soon as they ask for your background info. If they ask for your background check, you already got the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Steve Russell in New York, New York

78 months ago

I was recently hired and they did pull my background record. Depending on the position you apply for determines how much they search for. Obviously they would like to check if a potential manager has previous involvement in some type of embezzlement. The two things that I know can't be accessed by a background report however are school grades and medical history.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steve Russell in New York, New York

78 months ago

Just a quick edit on my previous post to be a little more specific about the 2 things that cant be verified via a back ground check. Your schools credentials can be questions, for example they can verify whether or not you did graduate from so and so school and in what year they just cant access your grades. And as far as medical history goes the only thing they can ascertain is whether something in your medical history can prevent you from performing a job. For example if your applying for a position involving heavy lifting and you have had 3 back surgeries they will more than likely find out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

BeatKnox in Los Angeles, California

75 months ago

hello, I just had a phone interview for a personal banker position. I've been in sales for 6years now with a proven track record. The question I have is if a high school diploma is required and aslo if they do a credit check for the position? The last company I worked for didn't require a diploma as long as you didn't say you did on the app. Any help here anyone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Kristina Reyes in Riverside, California

73 months ago

hey i just wanted to know because my last two employers i couldnt remember the numbers and i think they might be wrong do you think that will affect my elgibility its only been 3 days since they told me they were gonna start my check how long before did they call you????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Oceans11 in Aliso Viejo, California

73 months ago

Wow! I people wonder how our credit standards got so laxed.

The Godfather in San Diego, California said: No drug testing, credit check doesn't matter. I work for them smoke green and have poor credit. Just make sure your criminal background check is clean.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Las Vegas, Nevada

73 months ago

I was recently hired at Wells Fargo and I nedd to know about how long it takes for a backround check to come back? Please help. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Oceans11 in Aliso Viejo, California

73 months ago

dwan_09@yahoo.com in Rocklin, California said: they wouldn't have hired you if the background check wasn't already done

That's actually a good point dwan. Lori your hiring is probably contingent upon a passing background check. Or you check is complete & therefore have already sent back any formal acceptance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BeatKnox in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

I completly agree, wells fargo is big time bank...so i'm sure what wouldn't hire you and waste time and money if they haven't already done the background check. what position did you apply for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kulsoom in Fresno, California

69 months ago

Lori in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I was offered a teller position. They said that they had to do a backround check and that as soon as it comes back that I could start. It has been a week and I still have not heard anything. Any input would be helpful. I left a message on the person who offered me the position and have not received a call back.

Lori did u received a call back from them. I been waiting on the background check for 2 weeks now. My manager tells me to hang in there, but i am geting uneasy, though my background is clean. Do any one know how long it take. It is a teller position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Athena_A in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

Tiffani in San Ramon, California said: As far as I know, they didn't check my credit, at least not yet.
It might help you to learn better grammar.

LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

omg please help in Watsonville, California

55 months ago

so if u have a dui and i had to file for bankruptcy can i still get hired at wf

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Oceans11 in South OC, California

55 months ago

omg please help in Watsonville, California said: so if u have a dui and i had to file for bankruptcy can i still get hired at wf

You would be considered an extremely high risk in all honesty. I'm not a lawyer & this isn't legal advice but the BK thing is explainable there's tons of people who are in financial distress & WF knows that so they'd probably be lenient on that but the DUI thing is something all together different. I'd say you got a 20/80 shot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Siam1973 in Englewood, Colorado

53 months ago

I had a bad check that I paid but got arrested for 2 years after I paid it. I went to court but was not convicted of anything I'm just waiting on my background check to come back. Does anyone know if this is going to hurt me?I was hired as a teller contingent on tbd background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

jcw0307 in Small Town

53 months ago

At that point since you were not CONVICTED I doubt that will be much of an issue. I am on Chexsystems and recently applied and was offered a job with Wells Fargo contingent on the background check. Does anyone know if the fact that I am on Chexsystems will pose a problem for employment with Wells Fargo? The account that was reported has been paid in full and is closed however remains on your Chexsystems report for five years. Should I mention this to the person conducting the background check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

whoknows in Davenport, Iowa

53 months ago

jcw0307 in Small Town said: At that point since you were not CONVICTED I doubt that will be much of an issue. I am on Chexsystems and recently applied and was offered a job with Wells Fargo contingent on the background check. Does anyone know if the fact that I am on Chexsystems will pose a problem for employment with Wells Fargo? The account that was reported has been paid in full and is closed however remains on your Chexsystems report for five years. Should I mention this to the person conducting the background check?

To make a long story short and to ease your mind the short answer to your question is no. Convictions are what stands! In this day and age with this hog wash economy it is very common to have bad credit and bounced checks in the loop of peoples life. That being said convictions in a court of law that stick to your record and can work against you in a background check. Dont worry about Chexsystem it means nothing for employment. Chexsystem can go hang out in a dumpster for all I care. As far as saying anything about it I strongly advise that you dont as this piece of information is irrelevant. Only answer if you are asked just keep it simple. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

whoknows in Davenport, Iowa

53 months ago

born2fly in Alexandria, Kentucky said: I was wondering since I'm flying out for a 3rd interview as far as background checks go, if you have a case that was "dismissed" would that be something that wouldn't matter?

If it was thrown out then it was thrown out and holds no merit. However, they might ask you about it in a sense of clearity only. But, will not count against you. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

summer4me in Pennsylvania

50 months ago

Oceans11 in South OC, California said: You would be considered an extremely high risk in all honesty. I'm not a lawyer & this isn't legal advice but the BK thing is explainable there's tons of people who are in financial distress & WF knows that so they'd probably be lenient on that but the DUI thing is something all together different. I'd say you got a 20/80 shot.

The DUI would not be considered a high risk lol I'm not sure where you are getting that from but your working in a bank not driving a bank.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kowboylover in Salem, Oregon

45 months ago

dwan_09@yahoo.com in Rocklin, California said: they wouldn't have hired you if the background check wasn't already done

This is not totally correct. I was offered the job immediatley after my personal interview. This was pending the outcome of my "intense background check". I was told three days after the background check was started that there was something on my background that needed researched. HR said that after it was researched they would make a final decision and that it was no big deal. I think they jumped the gun a bit on the hiring, a little backwards. I guess they will formally offer me the job is what they meant. However, I have a clean background, not even a traffic violation. I was told on Wed last week that it would only be a day, two at most. I have heard nothing and wonder what they could possibly be researching?? I am confused and really think this is bad business (there entire hiring process). I don't mind that she sent the email telling me of the issue being researched in the background search, but I do mind that she couldn't even tell me what the issue was. She didn't know I guess, seems odd to say the least! Well, training class starts in just a few weeks, I can't officially give notice at my current employment until I officially have a job offer. Now I suppose this will be a big deal, as they will wait until the final moments to make it a done deal, then this leaves me in an awkard situation. I have been working in my current job for 8 years and don't wish to just walk away with no notice. That's if I even if I get through this "intense background check"! Good luck to all, I stay confused...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ppmd in North Highlands, California

45 months ago

you think the hiring process is bad business, wait until you start working for them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

thegame247 in Atlanta, Georgia

45 months ago

If I didn't list one of the employers that I worked for in my application, do you guys think I could still pass the background check?

I had worked at that place for only 1 day and left on bad terms I would say..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Danny02 in California

44 months ago

thegame247 in Atlanta, Georgia said: If I didn't list one of the employers that I worked for in my application, do you guys think I could still pass the background check?

I had worked at that place for only 1 day and left on bad terms I would say..

I am on the same boat! I didn't put down one of my previous employers, and I lied about my employment dates! So did you end up getting the job?!?!?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

luzdeestrella in Hockley, Texas

44 months ago

Ok...if u had a background check but u haven't heard anything they are not just going to say no for lawsuit reasons . Most employers just say they will Get back with you if something bad comes up on your background and then they will eventually hope you just give up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dsrjrr in Appomattox, Virginia

41 months ago

how long does it take to get ur background check back,its been 2 weeks since I mailed my fingerprints in,I havent heard anything,getting worried.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

legacybears in Ford City, Pennsylvania

40 months ago

Did you get the job??

kowboylover in Salem, Oregon said: This is not totally correct. I was offered the job immediatley after my personal interview. This was pending the outcome of my "intense background check". I was told three days after the background check was started that there was something on my background that needed researched. HR said that after it was researched they would make a final decision and that it was no big deal. I think they jumped the gun a bit on the hiring, a little backwards. I guess they will formally offer me the job is what they meant. However, I have a clean background, not even a traffic violation. I was told on Wed last week that it would only be a day, two at most. I have heard nothing and wonder what they could possibly be researching?? I am confused and really think this is bad business (there entire hiring process). I don't mind that she sent the email telling me of the issue being researched in the background search, but I do mind that she couldn't even tell me what the issue was. She didn't know I guess, seems odd to say the least! Well, training class starts in just a few weeks, I can't officially give notice at my current employment until I officially have a job offer. Now I suppose this will be a big deal, as they will wait until the final moments to make it a done deal, then this leaves me in an awkard situation. I have been working in my current job for 8 years and don't wish to just walk away with no notice. That's if I even if I get through this "intense background check"! Good luck to all, I stay confused...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous7 in Ford City, Pennsylvania

40 months ago

NEED TO KNOW FAST...can someone pass the SAFE Registration in NV if they have had a personal Chapter 7 Bankruptcy dismissed in 2010? There were no extraordinary situations, or money laundering or whatever...just a personal issue that meant I couldnt work, couldnt pay bills, and didnt have a choice....but, offered a position at Wells Fargo, and it will mean relocating....cannot do that until I have a certain job.
Does anyone know if this personal bankruptcy thing will disqualify me for employment??? Thanks in advance...I am a little freaked out by this. Totally derailed me....no other criminal issues....not even a speeding ticket.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

babymikey2005 in Brainerd, Minnesota

40 months ago

Anonymous7 in Ford City. I was told by Wells Fargo HR and also 2 other service managers that a bankruptcy will not disqualify you for employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous7

40 months ago

OMG-OmG...you made my day!!!!!!! Yippppppeeeeee!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Next question, if I may....do I have to disclose this? What I am afraid of is being told "too bad" and I REALLY want the job...and, it is in the past, and I have not had any debt since. Thanks in advance for your time!

babymikey2005 in Crosslake, Minnesota

40 months ago

anonymous7, you could tell them if you want, I did, and both managers told me that they dont look at that. I was also told by a personal banker (who is a friend) that wells fargo hired a girl that filed bankruptcy against wells fargo home mortgage and she still got hired. I wouldnt worry about it. Good luck with everything and I hope you get it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

babymikey2005....thanks for your reply *again*.....the issue I have with "telling" them is that I will have to work with these people and there are all types of predisposed ideas about those who have to file bankruptcy...especially within the financial community. So, it is not about hiding it, but, simply that if it is not relavant, then I dont see any reason to offer the information up front. The thing is, I am happy to explain it, should someone want to know more about it, but, I dont partularly raise the red flag if I dont have to.
I notice you are in Mn? Did the people you are referring to have to fulfill the SAFE registration for the mortgage lending area? In reading their information, it says to show fiscal responsibility....but, then goes on to say that it points to stuff like money laundering, etc....nothing illegal about my Chapter 7...and no mortgage even...just medical bills and credit card debt....no choice in light of being disabled, losing my business, and source of income, due to accident....
Thanks again for your time. I guess I am so concerned that if I call, then they will just say forget it, and I have my heart set on it....I WANT to work for Wells Fargo, so badly...and start over....you know.? I need a fresh start....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

anonymous7, I wouldnt even disclose it at all, since wells fargo is a national bank there policies should be for all wells fargos. This is what I was told by human resources as well as 2 service managers and a personal banker. Wells fargo doesnt look at bankruptcy. You dont need to say anything, they will probably see it during your background check because of it being a district court thing but otherwise, they over look it. Good luck with everything and hope things work out for you.

Desperato#08

36 months ago

Would someone please comment wether it counts against you if you didn't put down jobs you had in the past and you left on bad tearms.? PS Desperato

Desperato#08

36 months ago

babymikey2005 in Crosslake, Minnesota said: anonymous7, I wouldnt even disclose it at all, since wells fargo is a national bank there policies should be for all wells fargos. This is what I was told by human resources as well as 2 service managers and a personal banker. Wells fargo doesnt look at bankruptcy. You dont need to say anything, they will probably see it during your background check because of it being a district court thing but otherwise, they over look it. Good luck with everything and hope things work out for you.

Hello, can you please comment wether it counts against a person if they had several jobs in the past and that person left a lot of them on bad terms? Please set my mind clear wether to expect to get hired or to get laughed off by another bank again. You give a lot of great advice. One more thing, on the application online let's say I didn't Add any of those jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

Desperato#08 if you didnt add any of those jobs and they arent listed on your credit report, I would say you have nothing to worry about unless those jobs are some sort of affiliant of the bank you are applying at (which im assuming wells fargo), i take it you havent actually done the face to face interview yet? They mostly ask about your experience in selling things (because they like to get their products and services out there) and also your customer service experience. The only thing I could think of that could possibly be a problem would be if there is a huge gap in employment history like a year or something, they might ask what you were doing but its easy to say something like you took some personal time off or a family thing. Like I said, unless you have the job listed on your credit report, there is no way of wells fargo or any company for that matter to find out what jobs you have been previously employed at unless you tell them. Good luck with everything and I hope you get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Desperato#08

36 months ago

babymikey2005 in Crosslake, Minnesota said: Desperato#08 if you didnt add any of those jobs and they arent listed on your credit report, I would say you have nothing to worry about unless those jobs are some sort of affiliant of the bank you are applying at (which im assuming wells fargo), i take it you havent actually done the face to face interview yet? They mostly ask about your experience in selling things (because they like to get their products and services out there) and also your customer service experience. The only thing I could think of that could possibly be a problem would be if there is a huge gap in employment history like a year or something, they might ask what you were doing but its easy to say something like you took some personal time off or a family thing. Like I said, unless you have the job listed on your credit report, there is no way of wells fargo or any company for that matter to find out what jobs you have been previously employed at unless you tell them. Good luck with everything and I hope you get the job.

Thank you Babymike,
Yes it's Wells Fargo, today I have my second phone interview 15 minutes before 3 or after and I have more confidence than last week. Because I'm so determined to get this teller job, because I been researching on tips to nail a job and your also a big help with your advise.
So would I know after this second phone interview if I'm in? Like let's say the interviewer says one of the upper HR bosses or whatever will look into your profile and you will hear back. That basically means I didn't get it in, right? Will he/she tell me when I have an interview with so and so face to face? If I'm in?
Also I just remembered something I said that was so dumb to the recruiter. After being asked was I ever terminated for unexcused absences. I mentioned a job I didn't even put down on the app. Just wanted to be completely honest, It wasn't for unexcused, but rather "tardies"!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Desperato#08

36 months ago

Desperato#08 said: Thank you Babymike,
Yes it's Wells Fargo, today I have my second phone interview 15 minutes before 3 or after and I have more confidence than last week. Because I'm so determined to get this teller job, because I been researching on tips to nail a job and your also a big help with your advise.
So would I know after this second phone interview if I'm in? Like let's say the interviewer says one of the upper HR bosses or whatever will look into your profile and you will hear back. That basically means I didn't get it in, right? Will he/she tell me when I have an interview with so and so face to face? If I'm in?
Also I just remembered something I said that was so dumb to the recruiter. After being asked was I ever terminated for unexcused absences. I mentioned a job I didn't even put down on the app. Just wanted to be completely honest, It wasn't for unexcused, but rather "tardies"!

The recruiter rephrased her question and said, yeah but was you ever terminated for UNEXCUSED absences.
So I said, No. I hope I get a third interview. Well god bless and wish me luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

Desperato#08, You wont know after the second interview, believe me, I went threw 5 interviews but that was a different situation, after the 2nd phone interview, which is the one that they call you, if they want you (which I thought I did terrible because I couldnt answer the question of why I really wanted the job) but hey, they still called me in for a face to face interview at the branch I applied for, at this point you will then have an interview with the manager of the department you are applying for and also another manager will sit in to take notes, they will ask you similar questions from the first 2 interviews but other things like being more specific on rewards you received for customer service or how you would handle a certain situation. After this face to face interview they will either offer you the job or not (not sure if that was correct in my situation because I had a face-2-face with one branch and they called me 2 days later and told me they filled the position but had an opening in another branch near me and i had another interview with that manager but she offered me the job right on the spot. Hope this helps, by the way, dont be nervous, they are just as nervous as you are and try to make a few jokes, it helps lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Desperato#08

36 months ago

babymikey2005 in Crosslake, Minnesota said: Desperato#08, You wont know after the second interview, believe me, I went threw 5 interviews but that was a different situation, after the 2nd phone interview, which is the one that they call you, if they want you (which I thought I did terrible because I couldnt answer the question of why I really wanted the job) but hey, they still called me in for a face to face interview at the branch I applied for, at this point you will then have an interview with the manager of the department you are applying for and also another manager will sit in to take notes, they will ask you similar questions from the first 2 interviews but other things like being more specific on rewards you received for customer service or how you would handle a certain situation. After this face to face interview they will either offer you the job or not (not sure if that was correct in my situation because I had a face-2-face with one branch and they called me 2 days later and told me they filled the position but had an opening in another branch near me and i had another interview with that manager but she offered me the job right on the spot. Hope this helps, by the way, dont be nervous, they are just as nervous as you are and try to make a few jokes, it helps lol

Thank you, I'm just waiting and waiting with the upmost patience. For the regretted unfortunately we are considering....or a good e-mail or better yet a phone call. I'm really wanting this job because I don't care to go back to college and I'm going to literally make a career out of it, if I get in. Thanks, PS, I'm not nervous anymore. Bye

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

applyingforajob in Los Angeles, California

31 months ago

MBAgirl in Blue Springs, Missouri said: I have been at Wells Fargo for sometime now. They don't do drug tests or credit checks. They only do a thorough background check (criminal and employment). When i started in 2003 they were trying to verify a company i had worked with in 1996!! I had to find a paystub and fax it to HR.

Do you know if they do credit checks now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ambernicole091 in Fredericksburg, Virginia

30 months ago

I recently applied to wells Fargo and got a phone call 2 weeks ago. It's was a 15 min interview over the phone.. Then Monday the recruiter called me and left me a voice mail and said that if I was s interested in the position to give them a call on there message line which I did.. I have left mtoe messages and still haven't hers anything?!? Is this normal?? My current employer said the contacted hi
And verifying that I worked there.. The job starts in 9 days..it's the collector postion

Bd in Phoenix, Arizona

29 months ago

applyingforajob in Los Angeles, California said: Do you know if they do credit checks now?

I was offered a banking position on 4/10/12 I was sent a link to allow them to do my background check and to sign up for finger printing the next day 4/11/12. The same day 4/11/12 the BM called me and said congrats I passed the background check!
They don't run credit only employment and criminal and NO drug test! Good Luck.. I hear nothing but positive things about Wells Fargo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bd in Phoenix, Arizona

29 months ago

4/10/12 I was offered the position as a bank contigent of my BG check. Same day I was sent a link to give Wells permission to check my BG and also schedule my finger printing which I chose next day 4/11/12. After submitting my finger prints that same day 4/11/12 BM called me to congratulate me and I passed the BG check. He was pretty shocked it came back so fast, as was I. However, my criminal BG is clean!!!credit not up to par reason my starting my career now (recent college grad) but they DONT CHECK CREDIT OR DRUG TEST!!!!
GOOD LUCK every1 I'm excited I've heard majority positive commentary in regards to Wells a few negativity but that is inevitable. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Scripted2change in Allentown, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

Hi,
I recently applied for a position with wells fargo and am debating going through with the position because of a backround check. I was to take a phone banker position last year and passed but i got a DUI last year and had it expunged 4/4/2012 and was wondering if i should go through with it or wait a little longer just to make sure it is cleared out of all places. I know some banks dont really look at first time dui offenders but some banks do. thanks in advance

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.