IS ANYONE CURRENTLY IN THE HIRING PROCESS FOR WFCC ONLINE SUPPORT DEPT?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

kingcharlotte in Keystone Heights, Florida

52 months ago

I am currently in the hiring process for the WFCCC Online Support Department and only thing right now is the BAckground Check. I am already offered the job but it is contigent based upon my background check. The only thing on my background is TWO DWI's and from my research of the company it doesn't look like that will hold me back. The Consent forms only asked for Felonies, Drug charges, and Identity theft. I disclosed all that to my recruiter already and she said I should be ok, she thinks. = / She also told me Wachovia did not hire people who had mulitple dwi's.. It has been a week from today since I have done my fingerprint and hope that everything is okay. She told me she was still waiting on 30 others backgrounds to clear as well. The anticipation is just killing me! I was just wondering if anyone out there is in the hiring process right now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Aaron Brower in Richmond, Virginia

52 months ago

I'm currently in the hiring process for the same exact job function except here in Richmond, VA. I have my 2nd interview on Tuesday of this coming week which I'm sure I'll be fine. I have some concerns as well with the background check...only that I have several Driving On Suspended License due to fines/cost, which are misdemeanors here in this state. Not quite sure how that would affect me..I'm waiting to see as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

summer4me in Pennsylvania

49 months ago

kingcharlotte in Keystone Heights, Florida said: I am currently in the hiring process for the WFCCC Online Support Department and only thing right now is the BAckground Check. I am already offered the job but it is contigent based upon my background check. The only thing on my background is TWO DWI's and from my research of the company it doesn't look like that will hold me back. The Consent forms only asked for Felonies, Drug charges, and Identity theft. I disclosed all that to my recruiter already and she said I should be ok, she thinks. = / She also told me Wachovia did not hire people who had mulitple dwi's.. It has been a week from today since I have done my fingerprint and hope that everything is okay. She told me she was still waiting on 30 others backgrounds to clear as well. The anticipation is just killing me! I was just wondering if anyone out there is in the hiring process right now?

So did you get hired for the position based on your dui's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

kingcharlotte in Keystone Heights, Florida said: I am currently in the hiring process for the WFCCC Online Support Department and only thing right now is the BAckground Check. I am already offered the job but it is contigent based upon my background check. The only thing on my background is TWO DWI's and from my research of the company it doesn't look like that will hold me back. The Consent forms only asked for Felonies, Drug charges, and Identity theft. I disclosed all that to my recruiter already and she said I should be ok, she thinks. = / She also told me Wachovia did not hire people who had mulitple dwi's.. It has been a week from today since I have done my fingerprint and hope that everything is okay. She told me she was still waiting on 30 others backgrounds to clear as well. The anticipation is just killing me! I was just wondering if anyone out there is in the hiring process right now?

did you get hired based on your dui's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

kingcharlotte - did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.