No word back after group interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

username in Los Angeles, California

28 months ago

Hello,

I Applied on line a few weeks ago for a part time teller. Did the screening and past. Scheduled my that same week which was last week. Had my interview and it went will because I knew which questions would be asked thanks to Indeed. I volunteered for introductions and spoke clearly through out the entire interview. She said she would let us know the next day if it was a yes or no through a email. Its been over a week and I have not heard back at all. Should I be worried? How long does it take to hear anything? I am somewhat young and still in college. Do you think that would be a negative thing? I have banking experience with a privately own bank and have worked in customer service for almost five years though? This is extremely frustrating.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Snake in Hawthorne, California

28 months ago

I had a group interview with Wells Fargo on 3/20 and the host said we'd all get emails within 48 hours. I have received absolutely nothing from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BD in Phoenix, Arizona

28 months ago

If Wells really wants you they will call you ASAP. I had a group interview on 4/3/12, 4/5/12 the BM called to see if I was still interested which I was of course. Scheduled an interview for 4/9/12 BM called me the same day in regards to my school hours cuz the DM had questions. I told him it was no problem my professors would be understanding. I even called him back just to reiterate I was really interested in the position. But yeah when it comes to school and work schedule show you can balance and even take a online class etc I'm a 22yo graduate student so my classes are very flexible. Also, call your Recruiter to see what's going on or even the Wells 1800 recruiter number.

But good luck guys :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

BD in Phoenix, Arizona

28 months ago

Oh yeah 4/10/12 I was called w/ a offer from the recruiter!! :) I start in two weeks! Stay positive:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TIFF in Greenville, North Carolina

28 months ago

WELL I HAVE A PHONE INTERVIEW WITH WELLS FARGO ON MONDAY APR. 30. COULD ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS I MIGHT BE ASKED SO I CAN BE MORE PREPARED.

THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.