Personal Banker Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Kim08

47 months ago

How is the training at Wells Fargo for a PB1 position? Is the training done at a training center or in the store where you will be working?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FWells in East Brunswick, New Jersey

45 months ago

In New Jersey the training takes place at a learning facility. The training consists of lectures and hands on work with the systems you will be using in the stores. After completing the training course you will be sent to a store where the manager and/or other PB's will help you along the way. The classroom training will emphasize integrity, but that will be far less important when you get into a store. The PB's with the best numbers in New Jersey do what is best for the banker, not what is best for the customer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

k.g. in Irvine, California

45 months ago

What if you miss a day of training?

can you make it up during the next training session?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

FWells in Jackson, New Jersey

44 months ago

k.g. in Irvine, California said: What if you miss a day of training?

can you make it up during the next training session?

If you miss a day you will have to make it up during the training period, however that may not be the case in California. New Jersey is a very different situation in that Wells Fargo never existed here until the Wachovia take over.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Need this job in Salt Lake City, Utah

44 months ago

I got the job offer a week ago and waiting on the back round check < I do have a (Issuing a bad check charge on my record will that that stop me from getting the job? please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Arcell Bullock in Colton, California

1 month ago

No that wont effect you getting the job I live in California, an i got less than good credit and i passed the financial fitness and background as well!!! You will be good!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Arcell Bullock in Colton, California

1 month ago

Sorry im just looking and seeing this was 43 months ago lol you already know that huh.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.