Wells Fargo Background Check in CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

melesa in Sunnyvale, California

38 months ago

Hello,

I was recently offered a teller position pending a background check. When I was 18 I made a stupid mistake and shoplifted, was given a midemeanor, the judge said the company would not press charges if all fines were paid, and the case would be dropped if I completed 2 years of court probation. I have successfully completed all of those, and am wondering if my past will cause me get the job taken from me.

Does anyone know? Thanks.

Ps. I had a background check last year for a library and passed, im not sure if wells is stricter...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Wells in Berkeley, California

32 months ago

melesa in Sunnyvale, California said: Hello,

I was recently offered a teller position pending a background check. When I was 18 I made a stupid mistake and shoplifted, was given a midemeanor, the judge said the company would not press charges if all fines were paid, and the case would be dropped if I completed 2 years of court probation. I have successfully completed all of those, and am wondering if my past will cause me get the job taken from me.

Ps. I had a background check last year for a library and passed, im not sure if wells is stricter...

Did you get the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Uncertain2012

25 months ago

melesa in Sunnyvale, California said: Hello,

did u get the job??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.